Paradise Seeds - Best pic thread.

paradiseseeds

Ok guys!

This thread is for you out there that have a perticular liking to the cannabis plant photography of it's beauty, morphology and it's

trichomes.....

So,i suggest that people post nice old pictures of paradise seed strains they personnaly feel really do reflect the specific genetic

traits of the strain they where growing at the time, or right now, or in the future.

I would like to emphasize that amateur photographers are more than welcome, but for the sake of clarity and

accurate analysis of the pic, please take the pictures with a flash just before the light opens, or in the first 2 to 3 minutes after they open, as to get a good overall image of the plant.

Those of you that are already accustomed to cannabis photography and it,s tweeks, i have nothing to add.

You can also go post your Paradise Seeds picture on our website's photo contest for the chance to win prizes!

https://www.paradise-seeds.com/en/media/photocontest.html

Now, for this little personnal thread of us Paradise Lovers here, i will personnaly donate gifts and genetics to

the most Artistic and professional Quality picture of either a dried flower top (10 inches and up), a live flower top, a whole plant shot

or a whole field shot if you guys are so fortunate in this day and âge.

Everybody is welcome!

Remember this is all in good fun!

JF

Edited by paradiseseeds

PollenBoy!

Very nice shot.!

Dela Tony.

I am still thinking over if we should have a link to a photography and Macro-Photography simple tutorial. I know there

are some out there...

I am also debating if we should talk about the condition of the plants in the pics over here or simply enjoy the view and the good vibes.

Maybe i could start a thread Called JF Gets up your ass a bout growing Paradise strains proper or something...

WHat do you guys think about both these interrogations of mine?

jf

• Like 1

Good to see you paradise seeds..Love the flower in post number 3.What is she?Nice to see your gardens.I see you have your lights quite high and use side lighting too.They look lush. :) .

I got a durga mata mother,i love her, and also 3 in flower under hps in coco for 1 month.I will put some pics up..

• Like 1

I normally take pics around week 3 of flower, 2 weeks before crop and of course the best day of all crop day. All are taken with a Blackberry Z30 phone :) Here's some nice Ice Cream Crop day pics from two seperate grows:

Indoor Ice Cream Crop Day

Indoor Ie Cream Crop Day4

Ice Cream Crop Day 2

Ice Cream Crop Day 2

Ice Cream Crop

Ice Cream Crop Day 2

• Like 16

Any tips on taking good bud shots?

I have a canon but can never get a decent shot lol I usually try in the dark

Do you have a function called white balance (WB)?

And auto-focus?

When the lights just turn on, before they start to burn hot, is the best time. I use to go in the dark place myself mentally and visualize the shot and as soon as the click went, i was snappin mad pics for 2 mins. thats it....

Good to see you paradise seeds..Love the flower in post number 3.What is she?Nice to see your gardens.I see you have your lights quite high and use side lighting too.They look lush. :) .

I got a durga mata mother,i love her, and also 3 in flower under hps in coco for 1 month.I will put some pics up..

Hi Buddy.

This perticular room was a consultation gig.

The flower was the famous Ice Cream...

peace

• Like 1