Dinachem & Dinamex plus friends...

Embryo

oooops .

a few years back i popped 6 blues and 8 killer skunk i put them in glasses of water on a heater that i turned on so low you could just feel it .

it some turned itself onto hot and when i looked i had fucked them ...............

shit happens hey

• Like 2

Thanks Mark :D I've really enjoyed growing them.

Based on the smells I can't wait to sample :skin_up:

You are in for a treat I'm sure. What smells are you getting from our Dinachem? I've only done our diesel which had a crazy petrol/lime smell very pungent strain was diesel and I think the Dinachem should be just as good if not better :)

All the best and thank you for representing our genetics :), much appreciated

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark All sorts f chemicals and fruit. I'm sure its one of the chems that smells of pritt-stick I'll have a rummage and come back with a more detailed report

@@catfish I've only completed their Original Amnesia which I liked a lot but I think both of these could be contenders. All three strains certainly yield well :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

First of all, I want to apologize for abandoning this diary.

Had lots going on in my personal life so weed has had to take a backseat for a while...

Anyway, I still have some of each strain so I will be doing some proper smoke reports very soon.

Here is an interim report though;

Dinamex - has a very citrousy smell and a slightly hazey taste. Very up sort of high and strong too.

Dinachem - throughout the cure she has expressed a good variety of smells, all chem but with different hints (the dentists waiting room phase was pleasant lol ), same with the taste, all chem, all sweet, all different.

def worth putting a few jars aside for a rainy day...

Also easily the strongest in this run with a long lasting powerfully relaxing stone.

Blazing Blues - The tastiest of the bunch, densest buds too. She predictably has an intense berry smell and taste. It appears I got 1 Blues leaner and 1 Firestarter leaner, both good plants but for different reasons.

not mega strong but certainly not a daytime smoke imo.

all three made great extracts too!

Ill be back soon with pics

• Like 6

We understand that sometimes growung has to take a back seat :( but glad you are still going.

Ill look forward to some dry picture updates :)

All the best

D-M😱

• Like 1