auto mazar question

vince noir rock n roll star

as many will know ive just chopped my first ever auto mazar ..30 years plus of growing and ive finally done one ..but i now have a question for all those that have grown it out ..including dutch passion tony if your about ..

what flavours and what type of high can i look forward to ?

the chopped buds i have have very little smell ,proper rock hard nugs n buds but almost no smell ,even if you rub the numerous trichomes on em ..will it cure down to a soft smelling beauty ?

after staryder i was expecting a lot more smell to them .

• Like 1

Hi Vince

,just cropped my first two BAMS aswell mate,yesterday. I've got the same q's.I think I luckily found a pheno' of both the blueberry n' the mazar as thes two pics show.

BAM (DP).

BAM Auto (DP)

Pepper n' fruit I'm getting. Hope you don't mind the post. I think we're in for a DP treat :).

Sorry mate just realized you said Auto Mazar not BAM. Oh well,lol,have these pics anyway,if you haven't done BAM yet,you can see what it looks like.atb.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1

hi vince mate. Imo there pish.

never had any great smells of them and i have grew them three times now. About 7 mazars in total and although the yield is mighty impressive, i found them to be poor in strength, flavour and smell,but as i have said before it may well have been down to my poor growing skills. I would say the stone is warm and fuzzy but poor.

I like the word poor.

every smoke has its place smurfy ..if its not strong then ill hash it up if its not flavoursome then ill use it as baccy or cook with it ..if itmakes me vomit then ill give it to someone i dont like ..theres always a place for a smoke .

i get the peppery smell but no fruit yet ..i did grow some mazar -i-shariff years ago that was very hashy fruity in smell and just total couchlock when smoked ..but the hash was happy happy happy ..

• Like 2

every smoke has its place smurfy ..if its not strong then ill hash it up if its not flavoursome then ill use it as baccy or cook with it ..if itmakes me vomit then ill give it to someone i dont like ..theres always a place for a smoke .

i get the peppery smell but no fruit yet ..i did grow some mazar -i-shariff years ago that was very hashy fruity in smell and just total couchlock when smoked ..but the hash was happy happy happy ..

i very true man, different strokes and all that.

On a side note im smoking some of that Auto SAD and your were right its a lovely smoke.

• Like 1

just had some staryder ..this week it is my favourite smoke ..i will revisit staryder often ..honestly lovely tasting and in effect ..for me anyway ..auto sad does it for me as well ..calming and clear on the thoughts .

• Like 1

Hey Vince,that's me mixing things up with that BAM post. The fruit smell is prob' from the blueberry side of that. :). 'If it makes me vomit i'll give it to someone I don't like.' HaHa! That' the funniest comment of my day.Ta.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1

Not much help to you, but I did grow this out and after a couple of weeks it just had that old school skunk aroma with nice thick smooth smoke, cant really member what mine smelled like !

• Like 1

as many will know ive just chopped my first ever auto mazar ..30 years plus of growing and ive finally done one ..but i now have a question for all those that have grown it out ..including dutch passion tony if your about ..

what flavours and what type of high can i look forward to ?

the chopped buds i have have very little smell ,proper rock hard nugs n buds but almost no smell ,even if you rub the numerous trichomes on em ..will it cure down to a soft smelling beauty ?

after staryder i was expecting a lot more smell to them .

low bouquet is a function of, and is potentiated by a good carbo load going in every 3rd feed. This enables the terpens to formulate a further level of intentness. Due to microbial enhancement. And full nute spetrum uptake. This has to be combined with a good Pk push, with good calcium levels to asist Pk uptake.................... You will get most of the terps pronounced, 'Post 10 day" jar cure (Air Tight) lid. I start 1.5tsp (BlackStrap non sulfur Mollass) in 10 ltr 1 week post 12/12.........every other or 3rd feed,................ never had a low bouquet ride yet................... just me 2cents guy's..................... carbo to often forgotten................... but so important to the bacilli/bacillus/hyphaea community in root matrix.....so feed em guy's......... AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

i was doing stuff like that almost 20 years ago automaster ..these days i dont have the time nor the inclination and have learnt that nature doesnt get things wrong ..mychorrizal fungi and good organic liquid feed ..touch of bio silicon here and there ..my plants do their thang and everything pans out nice and simple ..

• Like 6

hi vince. AutoMazar often has a hashy scent and taste, sometimes piney and citrus are there. its normally one of our more popular and reliable varieties so give it a chance to cure up and see how you go.

If you're not happy with the result let me know mucker

• Like 2

as i say tony this is the first time ive managed to grow one to completion ..i wont taste it until cured as it would be unfair any other way ..cheers squire