Friday Marijuana Tastings (IV)

Dinafem-Mark

• 6 months later...

Looks like a nice honest review.

You will never be able to fully replicate the clone but looks like you've got close the the bits most people look for.

RR

• Like 1

Looks like a nice honest review.

You will never be able to fully replicate the clone but looks like you've got close the the bits most people look for.

RR

I agree that the '89 Exodus cutting is the best cheese out there :) my day was part of the Exodus crew lighting team back in the mid 80,s and I know Richard of kaliman seeds very well who reversed a 89 cut to pollinate another 89 female :) to create cheese#1.

In my opinion our cheese is very close to the original cutting not much difference, ours is done a little faster but my dad used to take his Exodus @10+ weeks ours 9 weeks will do :)

Thank you for the comments

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

proper cheese done @75 days tastes sublime ,its just after a quarter or so i get a tolerance for it .

what the tolerance like on your chedder please @@Dinafem mark

Edited by catfish

I agree that the '89 Exodus cutting is the best cheese out there :) my day was part of the Exodus crew lighting team back in the mid 80,s and I know Richard of kaliman seeds very well who reversed a 89 cut to pollinate another 89 female :) to create cheese#1.

In my opinion our cheese is very close to the original cutting not much difference, ours is done a little faster but my dad used to take his Exodus @10+ weeks ours 9 weeks will do :)

Thank you for the comments

All the best

D-M..

mark when i grow a cheese i always go 13/11 light cycle as it improves yield

have u any experience of doing this with ure cheese or have u heard of any successes with yours specifically?

• Like 1

mark when i grow a cheese i always go 13/11 light cycle as it improves yield

have u any experience of doing this with ure cheese or have u heard of any successes with yours specifically?

Is that 13 off/11 on if so yes I do this with every plant I grow :). I start flower @ 12/12 then strain depending I go to 13/11 (off/on) at week 5 then 14/10 week 6-7 and end on 15/9(off/on) last 48 hours total darkness :).

My dad used to go 13/12 right from 18/6 and finished on 16/8 and always worked well :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Is that 13 off/11 on if so yes I do this with every plant I grow :). I start flower @ 12/12 then strain depending I go to 13/11 (off/on) at week 5 then 14/10 week 6-7 and end on 15/9(off/on) last 48 hours total darkness :).

My dad used to go 13/12 right from 18/6 and finished on 16/8 and always worked well :)

All the best

D-M..

nah other way round i do it,13 on 11 off.when ive done it with different cheeses they get real big buds but find they maybe take a week longer than normal

havnt really tried it with others as im on autos right now and have been for a wee bit

• Like 1

nah other way round i do it,13 on 11 off.when ive done it with different cheeses they get real big buds but find they maybe take a week longer than normal

havnt really tried it with others as im on autos right now and have been for a wee bit

Ill have to try that :) learn something new everyday :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Ill have to try that :) learn something new everyday :bong:

All the best

D-M..

defo mate.was something the guy that showed me how to grow said

only ever done it with cheese tho

gave big spear buds

• Like 1

defo mate.was something the guy that showed me how to grow said

only ever done it with cheese tho

gave big spear buds

Next time I grow some cheddar ill give this technique a try :)

All the best

D-M..