OG KUSH

mr rhino

Hey mr rhino what sorta temps are you hitting up there i do the same thing and haven't yet bee able to set up due to heat :( I can't wait aha, tab with your grow pal I've just dropped 5 of these myself in hope of a fall in temps fairly soon aye ;) been good to see an update man I'd like to see what to expect with them before they get big :)

• Like 1

Thanks for replies guys....

DAY 1 FLOWER

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but vegging is kinda boring!!

Plants are now in coco in 11L iws flood and drain pots and have been for 2.5 weeks they have been topped twice... i have only kept 4 as its a 8 pot system so i`ve thrown in 4 g13 labs cheese but i will only concentrate on the OG as its a Dinafem section!!

They are on 1.6 ec and ph 5.8 with canna a+b coco....i am flowering with 2x600 hps lights...

Updates soon!!! :oldtoker:

Day 1 Flower

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2

Thanks for replies guys....

DAY 1 FLOWER

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but vegging is kinda boring!!

Plants are now in coco in 11L iws flood and drain pots and have been for 2.5 weeks they have been topped twice... i have only kept 4 as its a 8 pot system so i`ve thrown in 4 g13 labs cheese but i will only concentrate on the OG as its a Dinafem section!!

They are on 1.6 ec and ph 5.8 with canna a+b coco....i am flowering with 2x600 hps lights...

Updates soon!!! :oldtoker:

Looking very nice you should end up with some fair size bushes will be watching this grow with interest :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

DAY 8 FLOWER

Plants are on 1.5 EC and PH 5.8 they are doing very well i have been doing a bit of LST to try and keep the canopy level and to try and promote the lower growth a bit.

Day 8 Flower

Thanks for looking in update soon :yes:

• Like 1

DAY 15 FLOWER

Your stretch period should be coming to a end and from the picture it looks like you have some very nice tops/colas forming.

Can I ask how much stretch you have had?

Looking forward to the outcome of of out ogkush :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@@Dinafem mark...

They have stretched about X2 of the height when I flipped to 12/12 mate...

Thank you kindly @mrrhino

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Looking good Mr R. Like the idea of adding the net aweek into flower. Im at nearly 5 wks flower and Ive got some plants bending all over the place. Didnt happen when growing in soil very often, but they have gone mad in this coco! Fooking massive already! Need to start stringing them up. Do you always chuck the net over them? And at this stage?

Ive got some BlueKush and Dinachem going into water tomorrow night and will be doing a diary. Be nice to compare the differences, as they are all related. I think!?!

@@Dinafem-Mark Hows it going mate? Hope your cool? As promised bruv, from tomorrow. Just need to get my head around posting pics coz its been awhile since Ive done so and its prolly completely different now. Ill have a play tonight. So to speak!?!

Atb peeps, reds.:yep:

• Like 1

Looking good Mr R. Like the idea of adding the net aweek into flower. Im at nearly 5 wks flower and Ive got some plants bending all over the place. Didnt happen when growing in soil very often, but they have gone mad in this coco! Fooking massive already! Need to start stringing them up. Do you always chuck the net over them? And at this stage?

Ive got some BlueKush and Dinachem going into water tomorrow night and will be doing a diary. Be nice to compare the differences, as they are all related. I think!?!

@@Dinafem-Mark Hows it going mate? Hope your cool? As promised bruv, from tomorrow. Just need to get my head around posting pics coz its been awhile since Ive done so and its prolly completely different now. Ill have a play tonight. So to speak!?!

Atb peeps, reds.:yep:

Hey Reds...Thanks for the comment...

Yeah I always put the net on at 7-10 days into flower...i have been tempted by the blue kush too lol

You look to have a nice even canopy and lots of trichome formation coming :) always a good sign. Stretch period is definitely over and flower production has began :)

All the best and thank you for the update :)

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

You look to have a nice even canopy and lots of trichome formation coming :) always a good sign. Stretch period is definitely over and flower production has began :)

All the best and thank you for the update :)

D-M..

Yes mark the canopy is fairly even....in fact all the plants seem a similar phenotype which is good as it means it could be a nice stable strain..

I'm impressed with them so far