1x Auto Blueberry

90hx60x60 Grow Tent (Limited Height)

Vipar V300 LED Light

1x 4L Root Pouch

1x 3L AirPot

Plagron Light Mix

Plant Magic Old Timer Bloom

AN Overdrive

It's that wonderful time again, time to start a new diary. Thanks loads to Tony for the opportunity once again to be able to grow some top quality cannabis, so please sit back and enjoy this ride with me.

Coming from my last grow, I changed a lot in terms of equipment - the biggest being the addition of the LED light. As I have limited height the high power lights just aren't suitable for me, but the LED has made a huge difference to my setup, so now i'm happy as i'm able to output great bud with little electricity or heat. For this grow I will be sticking to a similar set up as i’ve had great results so far. I really do like the soil - seems nice and light and I think it compliments the root pouches quite well. I have however raised my tent off the floor so I can get some intake added at the bottom - i’m hoping the fresh air pumping through will not only cool the inside of the tent but also give a boost to my ladies.

But wait there's more.. Since finishing my last grow I had a birthday and to my surprise my friends got me 2 more packets of DP seeds, so i'm also running

1x Think Different

1x Auto Durban Poison

2x 4L Root Pouch

I put 5 seeds into soak for 24hrs, then into paper towel for 24hrs and at that point all had tap roots ready to go, all potted and within 48hrs 4 of the 5 had popped there heads up, I was waiting for a second ABB as I wanted to do a side-by-side comparison between airpots and root pouch, but unfortunately she didn't make it, so i'm running 4 now - 3 in root pouch and 1 in airpot.

So without further ado, let me introduce you to the ladies, born on 3rd July so today they are 3 days old.. Lets Go..

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_412285.jpg

Auto Blueberry (in the airpot)

gallery_77519_9387_295927.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_12780.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_217837.jpg

Cheers

* Ultimate Blueberry is not a real strain

• Like 5

locked in, just took delivery of a little 100x50x50 tent myself. never grown in a tent let alone with such limited space so always nice to see others!

ATB

• Like 1

Got a pack of ADP............... so am interested how they do ....................... will drop in and see how we go vapes.......good luck for the grow journey bro............. AutoMaster..

Ps; I have had a ABB pop up 15 days after 1st wetting............... fresh beans have stronger packet membranes, take longer for h2o to penetrate through,...... generally the strains from arid zones have this integrity to them.... the main brobs is, 15 days after the rest hatch, is well miss timed with the main cohort that hatched at 3-4-5 days !!..............AB

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

i paid at the door ..is my seat reserved ?

Everytime vince, welcome aboard.

Blueberry Durban nice choices pal would love some Durban again

Yes its been a while since I last had both too so really looking forward to them

locked in, just took delivery of a little 100x50x50 tent myself. never grown in a tent let alone with such limited space so always nice to see others!

ATB

Hi noob, just keep an eye and be mindful of the height and you will be fine, thanks

Looks like your off to a good start mate. Atb with it.

Thanks kush bush

Good luck with this grow :D

I'm subbed..

Thanks true

Got a pack of ADP............... so am interested how they do ....................... will drop in and see how we go vapes.......good luck for the grow journey bro............. AutoMaster..

Ps; I have had a ABB pop up 15 days after 1st wetting............... fresh beans have stronger packet membranes, take longer for h2o to penetrate through,...... generally the strains from arid zones have this integrity to them.... the main brobs is, 15 days after the rest hatch, is well miss timed with the main cohort that hatched at 3-4-5 days !!..............AB

Thanks AutoMaster, 15 days wow I would of given up long ago, the second was defiantly gone its always a shame to loose one..

Good luck with them mate

Thanks cabster

Not much to report today you know what its like not much going on up top at the moment. Temps are great and there looking good.

Cheers

Update Day 11

Its been real good watching these set of ladies get off to a great start. Been conscious of the temps in tent this last week with a little hot spell weather wise but not seen it go over 31 so I think the intake fan is making a difference. Also I never mentioned in my first post the light schedule, ive forgotten that before perhaps because i havent changed the timer in almost 2yrs haha anyway its on a 18/6.

AU & ADP have really taken off this week spreading out wide and proud, ABB is so low she looks like she creeping across the soil and TD is looking at little left behind, for some reason her soil level dropped (maybe I didnt pack it) and shes looking behind the others just a tad.

One thing that gets me with this setup is the inter-nodeial-spacing, it happened last time and its happening again now. The light is at the top of the tent a good 70cm away from the top of the first leaf. And no streching is happening and the distance between the nodes in minimal (see pics), so in this setup I think of this as great as I know (no, hope) that I will get some small chunky ladies at the end. All have have just plain tap water.

Pics time..

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_271118.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_28525.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_80570.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_513819.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_258207.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_276316.jpg

Cheers

Edited by vapes420
  • Like 3

Looking very nice and healthy mate. They look like very compact plants so far so I'm sure you'll get the short fat bushes that you want

• Like 1

They look lush. Got my eye bang on that Auto Durban Poison, if the other Dutch Passion autos are anything to go buy it should be a stonker. Got to say I'm well impressed with the Dutch Passion autos, out of all the ones I've tried they're easily the best. Auto White Widow, Blue Auto Mazar, Think Different, Star Ryder... all crazy plants that all have unique and awesome growing qualities. Anyways, I'm rambling on. Really looking forward to the rest of this grow. Plow on my friend, plow on.

• Like 1

Update Day 14

Quick update for the 2 week mark. They have all put on some girth this week starting to spread out nicely. Still stocky ladies with no much sign of vertical stretch, would the heat affect them in that way? Speaking of heat topped 33 today but I gave them a real good drink after the pics so im hoping there not feeling it too bad.

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_443546.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_400181.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_59346.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_93388.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1