White Widow Xxl Autoflowering

Dinafem-Mark

AUTODINAFEM WHITE WIDOW XXL

White Widow XXL Auto by Dinafem Seeds is an autoflowering Indica-dominant cannabis strain that results from the cross between a White Widow Autoflowering and our elite clone White Widow. It is a high-quality 3rd Generation autoflowering hybrid with which to obtain fast abundant crops and that has several therapeutic properties.

White Widow XXL Auto is the innovative evolution of our cannabis seed White Widow Auto. This marijuana strain develops fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, vigorous, short plants that yield large compact buds covered with plenty of resin glands. It has few leaves, which makes manicuring an easy task.

White Widow XXL Auto is the ideal marijuana plant for small indoor growing areas or to obtain crops that go unnoticed outdoors. It is advisable to add 30% of coco to the soil and to water frequently but in small amounts. For medical use, organic fertilizers are preferred.

Its flavour and aroma are intense, with bitter-sweet flowery notes. The effect is powerful, soothing and long lasting. It is the perfect cannabis strain for deep relaxation and for therapeutic use.

Characteristics of White Widow XXL Auto by Dinafem Seeds
  • Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
  • Sex: feminized autoflowering
  • Genotype: Indica dominant
  • Cross: White Widow elite clone x White Widow Auto
  • Indoor flowering period: 80 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
  • Indoor yield : 400-450 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 60-170 g/plant
  • THC: high
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Will do 3 in greenhouse and 2 outside but stagger them for better cropping (applying my skills in growing radishes there !!!)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@@Dinafem-Mark bump!? seems all the auto's say just flowering time? which is pretty weird

considering there autos! shouldnt it just be start to finish ?

atb

kfb

As they are auto,s the sated time is from germination vut I can see where the confusion is. I will talk to the boss about this to clarify things more in future seed descriptions :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

i am yet to see a seed that comes close to the stated seed to harvest time given. as a rule to be more accurate ignore the veg time and start the clock when flowering begins and you will be more on track. This white widow looks amazing tho

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate,lovely job,yeah i assumed it was the total time,but the flowering time confused me

as most auto breeders give you total time.i dont think it used to say that either...also i'll be doing a mixed auto diary

soon mark,so i'll let you when as there will definitley be some dinafems in there :v:

@@mborza well i've done a fair few auto's and plenty from dinafem,and found the times fairly accurate if you dont have

any problems,give or take 5-10 days,just planning an auto xmas run so times definatley matter imo....

atb

kfb

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@MMG........ya want the non xxl version mate. Just the normal one. Sounds daft I know but the non xxl is proven to be a good performer

• Like 2