Roadrunner Autoflowering

Dinafem-Mark

AUTODINAFEM ROADRUNNER

Roadrunner is able to produce amazing buds in an absolutely unbeatable 60 days, making it ideal for balcony, garden or guerilla growing in midsummer.

On the Mediterranean, it can be planted from April to September and in northern Europe only from June 1st to August 15th.

For the best results, it needs optimal growing conditions, especially in the first month; if not, the plants will be small.

They need 20 hours of light to grow at full speed, both indoors and outdoors.

The best thing is to plant the seeds in Jiffy-7 starters and as soon as they sprout, move the plants to their permanent pots.

They need longer to finish flowering than when grown in soil because they grow a lot larger and produce more flowers.

Too much moisture in the soil in the early stages of life is very harmful, so make sure they have good drainage or don’t overwater if soil grown.

The powerfulness of this variety is surprising, with a predominantly heavy body high.

• Surprising effect.
  • Our fastest autoflowering strain.
  • Very discrete height.
  • Production: 20 - 30 gr

Very discreet high?

You mean very low potency yes?

Shame to have such a shit strain named after me ;)

RR

• Like 1

Ha ha, hopefully when Im old and famous and I get a strain named after me it will be something good like a Nevills Haze or Dr Grinspoon, not a horrible little auto.

Sorry Mark, please dont take offence Im sure this strain is perfect for some people, just not my cuppa tea.

I'll get my coat...

RR

• Like 1

Very discreet high?

You mean very low potency yes?

Shame to have such a shit strain named after me ;)

RR

This was our first generation of auto flowering genetics, is it the best auto out there, no! But this was one of the first auto strains which has paved the way for the next generation autos :).

Automatic strains are not for everyone but have there place in the growing cannabis community, the new auto strains are not what the old autos were I think even you maybe surprised at how far they have come.

I personally like photoperiod strains like you but I do put a few autos in whilst vegging my girls.

All the best and no offence taken some people love them others hate them

D-M.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

these were the first autos I grew I bought a pack of 3, the first two gave me 17g each not bad, the last one gave 2OZ very nice. I'm love auto's there all I grow fast and potent 22% thc is comparable to photos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

these were the first autos I grew I bought a pack of 3, the first two gave me 17g each not bad, the last one gave 2OZ very nice. I'm love auto's there all I grow fast and potent 22% thc is comparable to photos.

If you have seen good results with our roadrunner which was our first ruderalis (automatic) strain, you will love our new autos, they have come a very long way :).

All the best and thank you for supporting our genetics

D-M..

• 1 month later...

massive fan of autos, iv only bought roadrunner from up to now. I will be placing an order for some seeds Friday but am yet to make up my mind what strain could you suggest anything form your range? also wlll you be doing a xmas promo???? maybe a few free autos nobody does autos promo.

• 2 weeks later...

massive fan of autos, iv only bought roadrunner from up to now. I will be placing an order for some seeds Friday but am yet to make up my mind what strain could you suggest anything form your range? also wlll you be doing a xmas promo???? maybe a few free autos nobody does autos promo.

@@chaka99 we will be participating in the Xmas giveaway here on the uk420 forum :) with lots of great prizes so look out for that :). As for a good autodinafem strain I have seen some amazing results on the forums from our critical+ 2.0 auto. Just last week 1 uk420 member pulled 60oz/16 plants :) and our auto cheese does very well. The xxl autodinafem range will also serve you well :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

thank you mark very helpful im just waiting for this months promo and I think I will buy the strains you have suggested. iv just cracked a kush n cheese autodinafem I will keep you informed