CRITICAL+ 2.0 AUTOFLOWERING

Dinafem-Mark

AUTODINAFEM CRITICAL 2.0

Our second generation of Critical + autoflowering has finally arrived. We have been working on it for two years, and the quality and quantity of flowers produced by Critical+ 2.0 Autoflowering is amazing.

The work we have done has improved even more the quality of this Dinafem´s superproducer. Buds are now thicker and tighter, denser and more orange, because we have dramatically increased the proportion of small flowers at the buds and leaves. The bud´s size has been increased too, they are now much larger, and the amount and size of the stigmas, which are bright orange as on the Critical+, has also been increased.

The aroma of Critical + 2.0 Autoflowering has reached the point where it is so stinky like her mother, a smell that brings back the legendary Skunk garden, but in autoflowering form.

Fast growing, larger size and big producer, it is far more productive than her little sister, because it is taller and has a very dense structure of lateral branches that produce many side buds that greatly increase the total weight of the plant.

The fat buds tend to bend the branches and some particularly large plants produce up to 250 grams in a hydroponic system!

• Sex: Feminized autoflowering
  • Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
  • Critical+ Auto x Critical+ Auto
  • Indoor flowering: 70-80 days
  • Indoor yield: 450 - 500 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 50 - 250 g/plant
  • Height: 60 - 130 cm

• 4 weeks later...

just coming to the end with some of these, must say im impressed, popped 5 and 4 came up

firstly the growth rate is ridiculous, was getting between 1.3 - 1.8 inches a day in nft, using a combination of

canna nutes, canna boost, pk , phythoff ( for these hot summer temps) also a bit of superthrive every now and again

and for first few weeks some silicon in the tank, not had any nute problems started off low and upped dosage with every tank change and they seem to love it

coming the the end the buds really fatten up and and are solid, buds all over the plant, smells lovely got a citrus/pine aroma to it

i defiantly advise using either netting or yoyo's to support as the branches do bend with the immense weight

well done dinafem, i'm looking forward to tasting the finished product and get the next one on

• Like 2

@ havent taken any, i'm a bit of a paranoia freak with photos, will try and get some before the chop

We @ Dinafem would also like to see how our critical+ 2.0 has done for you especially in a nft system :)

All the best

D-M.

• 2 weeks later...

just finished these and even more impressed got just over 16oz all dried from 4 in nft, very nice smoke too, kinda hazey, will be even better once its cured, no complaints here, just need to decide which one of your strains to do next, any recommendations @@Dinafem-Mark ???

• Like 1

just finished these and even more impressed got just over 16oz all dried from 4 in nft, very nice smoke too, kinda hazey, will be even better once its cured, no complaints here, just need to decide which one of your strains to do next, any recommendations @@Dinafem-Mark ???

What types of strains are you into growing, I know you like our critical have you grown anymore of our strains out?

4oz per plant is not a bad result and I bet the finished product is killer

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

i was not expecting anywhere near 4oz per plant i was pleasantly surprised on the weigh up, the quality and density of the buds is there aswell and the smoke is excellent, defiantly one of the better smokes out there,

this is only the 2nd lot ive grown so far, first one was og kush and white widow in soil, then i moved onto nft, and i have to say critical is so easy to grow

i want to do another dinafem crop, maybe doing a proper critical 2.0 scrog , also been looking at blue widow, but im open to anything powerful with a decent yield and as far away from cheese as possible haha

• Like 2

i was not expecting anywhere near 4oz per plant i was pleasantly surprised on the weigh up, the quality and density of the buds is there aswell and the smoke is excellent, defiantly one of the better smokes out there,

this is only the 2nd lot ive grown so far, first one was og kush and white widow in soil, then i moved onto nft, and i have to say critical is so easy to grow

i want to do another dinafem crop, maybe doing a proper critical 2.0 scrog , also been looking at blue widow, but im open to anything powerful with a decent yield and as far away from cheese as possible haha

@@mrbutcha1 was it our auto version of critical you grew out or our photoperiod version. That is a very respectable yeild from 4 well done.

All the best

D-M..

hi mark, it was the critical+ 2.0 auto version i grew, i think im going to try the photoperiod see how much i can pull off that

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Alright mark, having issues with latest pack of critical 2.0. 4 of 5 germed, but only one has popped. 6 days now since potting. 2 of 3 mobys germinated and they both popped and are looking great.

Not fussed really with 2 duds but a little concerned with the 3 criticals.

Let me know your thoughts though, il be continuing with Dinafem regardless but yeah just let me know what you think. It's on the og, moby, critical , cheese journal of mine.

Cheers

• Like 1

Alright mark, having issues with latest pack of critical 2.0. 4 of 5 germed, but only one has popped. 6 days now since potting. 2 of 3 mobys germinated and they both popped and are looking great.

Not fussed really with 2 duds but a little concerned with the 3 criticals.

Let me know your thoughts though, il be continuing with Dinafem regardless but yeah just let me know what you think. It's on the og, moby, critical , cheese journal of mine.

Cheers

I will pm you regarding this issue :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Average Joe can you pm me when you get a couple more posts please as of present I can not contact you :) as you need 50pms to use the message system :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Average Joe can you pm me when you get a couple more posts please as of present I can not contact you :) as you need 50pms to use the message system :)

All the best

D-M.

That

That

Should be done
  • Like 1