haven't been to the dam in almost 4 years. where to visit and wher

herbal

Rotterdam is good, but not recommended for tourists. Not so sure about the friendly locals either tbh lol . More like London.

Haarlem would be an easier choice IMO.

Agreed, been to a fair few places in Holland and Rotterdam was the least fun. Utrecht was my fave, like a cleaned up Amsterdam.

Greenplace, Amnesia, Grey Area, Barneys and Greenhouse for good smoke, I always find something I like in one of those.

I am less fond of Dampkring these days, I've struggled to get decent quality there the last few times.

RR

I was sad to find that I got better weed in the new dampkring up top than I did in the original. But it would appear that it's the new one which is affiliated with the tweede kamer while the original is now a lone business, so maybe that makes sense. I'd have expected it to be the other way round tbh ie that the dampkrings would both be run by the same people, who had in turn broken their ties with the tweede kamer.

i would add

paradox Boerejongens/ bij bluebird utopia voyagers 1e hulp club media de graal katsu birdys kadinsky abraxas dampkring

• Like 1