Shark Attack

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM SHARK ATTACK

Shark Attack relaxes the body and muscles very noticeably, like hashish, and the effect is strong and pleasurable.

This indica dominant strain is mostly important for 3 reasons: white layer of resin that it produces, its medicinal effect due to its high CBD content and its intense indica aroma and taste.

It does not grow very tall; the internodal distance is low with this strain making easy to control the size.

Leaves are wide, short and very dark with an indica smell. If you rub the stems there is an intense aroma offering a prelude to the strong sweet & sour aroma that the flowers will produce.

It gives medium production, ripening completely after around 55 days. It recommended to keep it in total darkness for the last 5 days to stimulate aroma and resin production. The buds are white with a very pungent smell and, when smoking it, the smoke is dense and pleasant.

Outdoors it needs a dry climate to avoid mould and it can be harvested until 10th October.

However, be sure to check it if it rains, or the climate is humid, for the appearance of mould.

The best medicinal quality is obtained by growing this plant biologically, combined with a good flushing with plenty of water and stimulators before cutting it.

• Medicinal.
  • Contained growth.
  • Average producer.
  • Needs dry climate.
  • Production: Media.150 gr - 400 gr

• 2 years later...

Has anyone grown this strain? Could you point me in the direction of a diary please. I can't find any. 

Cheers 

Ts1 

• Like 1

On 25/01/2017 at 11:25 PM, lambrettats1 said:

Has anyone grown this strain? Could you point me in the direction of a diary please. I can't find any. 

Cheers 

Ts1 

I think @Freax diddid our shark attack on his last grow? I will try to find a diary as this is one of our strains I've only smoked and not grown :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

On 27/01/2017 at 10:37 PM, lambrettats1 said:

Cheers Mark. 

No problem what so ever mate happy to help :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

I have one on the go as a bit of a test grow.Got the seed free from some offer.I normally grow in a small grow cad under 250MH x 2,but i have changed my MH lamps to LED 120w corn lights.Just to see how they get on in a half arsed sort of way.

gallery_63634_3428_255345.jpg

I have two plants Shark Attack on the left and some freebie cheese plant on the right

They are both 7 weeks old 1 week into flowering.I would have liked to leave the shark a bit longer, before i flowered her but the cheese plant had already fill its side of the scrog.

I grow in soil organic not to fussed, just what ever is on offer and organic in the garden centre

I have been feeding fish mix only i had them on a 18/4 light cycle with an average root temp of 68

large.IMG_0692.jpg

As you can see the shark has bloody great leaves,they feel rough to the touch but have a nice smell.I have done a bit of trimming to expose the lower bud sites.

I was intending a diary but had a bit of a health scare so could not be bothered.

• Like 3

This corn led lighting I have not come across before :) would you please continue to update so we can watch the progress under this type of lighting?

So far they look great, no signs of deficiency and a nice vibrant health green :)

Now that flower 12/12 has been started the fun can begin :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This corn led lighting I have not come across before :) would you please continue to update so we can watch the progress under this type of lighting?

No problem i will post another pic next week 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, splifi said:

No problem i will post another pic next week 

Thank you kindly good sir :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Hey there,

How are you finding that lamp?

I didn't know what they were called, but I stopped using mine.

What I was told was a 250w equivalent gave me much slower growth than my 125w CFL.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2017 at 11:51 PM, Gerfish said:

Hey there,

How are you finding that lamp?

They seem ok

I have 2 x 120w according to the sales rep they are equivalent to 400w each. they are very easy to convert from HPS.

large.thumbnail_IMG_0706.jpg

All looking nice and green just started to add bloom

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That scrogg net certainly has filled out mate :yep: , nice job and some nice tops forming :)

Thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1