Shark Shock Cbd

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM SHARK  SHOCK CBD

Shark Shock CBD by Dinafem is a feminized variety, with Indica dominance, which is born from the union between aShark Shock and a selected male CBD Crew. It has been developed with the aim of offering a quality medicinal variety, intended for those persons who suffer diverse pathologies.

Shark Shock CBD is the fruit of a project carried out in close collaboration with CBD Crew. It is an extraordinary plant which is cultivated easily and grows powerfully, its flowering is fast, and it produces compact buds covered in resin. It is a variety with which all growers, beginners and experts alike will obtain abundant harvests without any problem. It is a plant of small/medium stature, whose performance indoors is good, and whose structure allows an optimum development in small spaces. Outdoors it enjoys a warm or dry climate, as well as the protective atmosphere of a greenhouse.

Shark Shock CBD originates from a cross of the "White" family, winner of numerous prizes in the 90s which comes from a line with high levels of CBD. The important medicinal properties contained in the thick layer of resin which covers its flowers pay homage to its ancestors. It is the medicinal version of Shark Shock. It is intended for growers, of any level, who are looking for varieties with good overall qualities and a certain interest in therapeutic use. It is a variety that guarantees quality harvests, quickly and simply.

Shark Shock CBD has an intense aroma and taste, with garlic and sour hints. Its effect is potent and relaxing, more physical than mental, but without being too heavy. It is ideal for relaxing, for the relief of the symptoms associated with anorexia, insomnia, muscular aches and pains and depression.

Characteristics of Shark Shock CBD
  • Suitable for indoors and out
  • Feminised
  • Indica 80% / Sativa 20%
  • Shark Shock x selected male CBD Crew
  • Flowering period indoors: 55 days
  • Indoor harvest: mid-October
  • Indoor yield: 500 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 600-900 g/plant
  • THC: 6%
  • CBD: 6%
  • Ratio THC/CBD: 1:1 (medicinal optimum)
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Growing the sscbd atm,

Is it the same 'high cbd' cannatonic male used in all the CBD crosses?

Has there been any testing to confirm thc/cbd levels?

• Like 1

Growing the sscbd atm,

Is it the same 'high cbd' cannatonic male used in all the CBD crosses?

Has there been any testing to confirm thc/cbd levels?

Hello yes it is the same cannatonic male used by the cbd crew. As for testing and test results I'll ask around the office to see if we have tested them out, I'm sure we have by "canna" so ill try to get the results for you :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Cheers Mark, really appreciate it! :yep:

Seen one for the Mr. Nice stuff - had just a little more cbd than thc, think it was 6.4%thc & 7.9% CBD. Will be good to see yours as a comparison.

A lot of the new shitty, rip off seedbanks (the ones that seem to pop up overnight lol) are now jumping on cbd bandwagon and making some wild claims about cbd content etc without any testing.

Also thanks again for all the info.

gallery_87875_10138_61284.png

I meant was are they using the same male every time in all these cbd crosses?

Thanks Again - iBD :yinyang:

• Like 1

Cheers Mark, really appreciate it! :yep:

Seen one for the Mr. Nice stuff - had just a little more cbd than thc, think it was 6.4%thc & 7.9% CBD. Will be good to see yours as a comparison.

A lot of the new shitty, rip off seedbanks (the ones that seem to pop up overnight lol) are now jumping on cbd bandwagon and making some wild claims about cbd content etc without any testing.

Also thanks again for all the info.

gallery_87875_10138_61284.png

I meant was are they using the same male every time in all these cbd crosses?

Thanks Again - iBD :yinyang:

I can not say for sure but cannatonic looks to be the go to strain for x,ing to create these new high cbd strains. I think it is the same male or reversed femail but cannot say 100% as the breeding side I have no part in but will enquire for you.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@@iBlazeDaily cracking picture mate, looks lovely. How do you like the high and smoke from a cbd strain? I'm considering one next run as I'm not only curious but have some potential medicinal uses too. Cheers.

• Like 2

@ thanks mate. :kwasny:

My sscbd is lovely - it sure is different and smoke's very much like oldschool White Widdow...

She grow's with very little side-branching (unless topped/trained etc.) and was finished in just over 8 weeks.

Not much of smell from this plant all the way through tbh but as I chopped her down I was getting a sort of 'lemony white widdow' scent along with a really unusual aroma (which was there throughout the grow tbh) and after a while I figured out what it reminded me of.. play-doh lol not sure if i's from the 'cbd-male' or similar to what sonofdavid was describing with his 1:1 strain? As you can see from the pic she was absolutely covered with trichromes and stick as fuck - even when dry.

The effect can only be described as very mild and 'nice' which is bang on as this is 1:1 cbd-rich strain, real mellow and a proper chiller been sleeping like a baby <_< sonofdavid described smoking his 1:1 strain as 'a total peace' and I have to agree. My grow was far from perfect and not without it's problem's but this plant still blessed me with some beautiful buds.

Since harvest I obviously popped the buds in a jar for a bit of a cure. After a month what's left is super-tasty & the buds remind me very much of the White Widdow from yesteryear. I took a cutting too so I now have a 'sscbd-mini-medicine-mum' and cut of her growing in my diary which is ten day's into 12/12 .

ATB - iBD

*e2s

Edited by iBlazeDaily
  • Like 5

@ thanks mate. :kwasny:

My sscbd is lovely - it sure is different and smoke's very much like oldschool White Widdow...

She grow's with very little side-branching (unless topped/trained etc.) and was finished in just over 8 weeks.

Not much of smell from this plant all the way through tbh but as I chopped her down I was getting a sort of 'lemony white widdow' scent along with a really unusual aroma (which was there throughout the grow tbh) and after a while I figured out what it reminded me of.. play-doh lol not sure if i's from the 'cbd-male' or similar to what sonofdavid was describing with his 1:1 strain? As you can see from the pic she was absolutely covered with trichromes and stick as fuck - even when dry.

The effect can only be described as very mild and 'nice' which is bang on as this is 1:1 cbd-rich strain, real mellow and a proper chiller been sleeping like a baby <_< sonofdavid described smoking his 1:1 strain as 'a total peace' and I have to agree. My grow was far from perfect and not without it's problem's but this plant still blessed me with some beautiful buds.

Since harvest I obviously popped the buds in a jar for a bit of a cure. After a month what's left is super-tasty & the buds remind me very much of the White Widdow from yesteryear. I took a cutting too so I now have a 'sscbd-mini-medicine-mum' and cut of her growing in my diary which is ten day's into 12/12 .

ATB - iBD

*e2s

I would say the lemon smell is coming from the cbd cannatonic used in the creating of our sscbd. The 1:1 thc:cbd cannatonic phenotype is very lemony very reminiscent of old school widow strains or possibly lemon thai :) from the mkultra ;).

Great picture and glad that you are getting some benefit from our medicinal strains :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Wondering how Dinafem took a strain created by the Mr Nice gang as well as crossing with a plant that is the CBD crew's and then named it the same name as another breeder. In the strain description, it says "Dinafem's Shark Shock".

Do you use cuts that you have grown out from other breeder's packs? Did they gift them to you? Did you select your own? Was there an agreement to use the same name? Why did you choose to call it the same name as another breeder and how then can you claim it is yours?

Not trying to get anyone's backs up. Just interested. I see this a lot and the authenticity bothers me.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Wondering how Dinafem took a strain created by the Mr Nice gang as well as crossing with a plant that is the CBD crew's and then named it the same name as another breeder. In the strain description, it says "Dinafem's Shark Shock".

Do you use cuts that you have grown out from other breeder's packs? Did they gift them to you? Did you select your own? Was there an agreement to use the same name? Why did you choose to call it the same name as another breeder and how then can you claim it is yours?

Not trying to get anyone's backs up. Just interested. I see this a lot and the authenticity bothers me.

Thanks.

@@Mestizo I will try my best to answer this for you.

The shark shock strain was created by Mr nice seed bank and that strain was crossed with a resin seeds cannatonic male to create the shark shock cbd.

Dinafem, the cbd crew and mr nice have collaborated some over the years. So my best guess would be that we were gifted the shark shock cutting from Mr nice and the high cbd strain from resin seed/the cbd crew and we x, d them with everyone concerned permission to create our shark shock cbd. In colaboration with the cbd crew which is made up of resin seeds more specifically Jaime from resin seeds and shantibaba from Mr nice.

That is my best explanation I can ask the office for more specifics if you want?.

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

• 5 years later...

Normally only leave bad reviews on Internet sites but that impressed I can leave a good one. 

Just done 4 of the shark shock cbd

During veg the growth was fast big thick green leaves. 

Flowered, in the time stated, full of sticky crystals. Can't see any different variations in the buds taste and effects. 

The high for me personally is great stoned yet also clear and clean. Probably the cbd. 

Did a Pepsi style challenge as my first high cbd strain of the samplers only one even noticed the lower thc. Another review was "mega" and even a this is probably the nicest tasting smoke I've ever had (that's from the ex who would happily say if it was crap)! 

Can't say I exclusively use dinafem

Some aurora from nirvana are next to flower but excited for the remo chemo behind them if it performs like the shark one. 

I'm just made up the seeds actually matched the description by the seller! 

I'd add pics but don't have the posts or technical know how

• Like 1

On 27/05/2020 at 1:53 PM, Siffo said:

I'm just made up the seeds actually matched the description by the seller! 

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback mate ;)

After Remo Chemo is finished we do need you growing more of our ladies  :)

If you can get to that 50 post count you'll be able to use the PM system and picture upload feature  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..