Royal Haze

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM ROYAL HAZE

Royal Haze can last for several hours, without the sensation of lethargy or tiredness.

High quality sativas produce clear psychoactive effects, without the feeling of sleepiness or tiredness.

The presence of THCV, a compound that makes the stimulant effect of THC stronger, and the absence of CBD are key factors to the length of the effect.

The effect is true sativa and it produces like crazy.

As long as its gets a lot of light, plenty of water, a lot of fertiliser, and just 70 days of flowering.

The aroma is really spicy, with a subtle sweet skunk tone in some of them which is rich, complex and tasty.

It can easily be grown outdoors, even in cold and mountainous climates of Southern Europe, as it is harvested relatively early.

It is completely suitable for a SCROG.

• Long-lasting cerebral effect.
  • Good producer.
  • Ideal for outdoor.
  • Production: 1000 - 1300 gr
  • Like 2

• 4 years later...

@Rampa Green Thanks brother  ;)

We don't see many grows with our Royale Haze, how are you finding her in general mate?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark

hi mate, she’s the tallest out of the 7 I’ve got going.  Stretchy, had to supercrop her a few times. Judged it fairly well, but she’s still about 4-5 inches the tallest.  Thick stems on her, smells divine, can’t rember what of, just know it was lush. I’ll get my nose palette out next time with her.  Buds thickening daily. I think she’ll be a beast for a 6.5L pot. 

I will try to get a nice shot or two tomorrow. She’s at 6.5weeks now

Edited by Rampa Green

23 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

I will try to get a nice shot or two tomorrow. She’s at 6.5weeks now

She still has around 3 possibly 4 weeks left as she is a  70 day's lady and considering the 6.5l pots being used the buds are impressive  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Rampa Green Looking splendid my friend  :yep:

You must be super close to harvest now mate?  Do you have a day in mind to chop this lady down?

All the best 

Mark..

On 10/05/2019 at 9:25 PM, Rampa Green said:

@Dinafem-Mark

thanks mate.

shes down.  Took her down at 76 days.

Been hanging a week now. Ready for brown bags for as long as it takes.  

Smells lush. Very sticky

That's what I like to hear  ;)

Drop back in with your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured of course buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..