Original Amnesia

Dinafem-Mark

Thinking of going with this next:

Slight concern on phenos? 13 weeks+ is a no no. 9 weeks is max.

Any advice?

Looking at one plant per sq m. Long veg. topped heavily.

Thanks

• Like 1

Thinking of going with this next:

Slight concern on phenos? 13 weeks+ is a no no. 9 weeks is max.

Any advice?

Looking at one plant per sq m. Long veg. topped heavily.

Thanks

The 13 week pheno is not very common but can happen with a haze based strain. Typically she is done in 9-10 weeks max :)

Let us know how you get on will be great to see and I'm sure she won't let you down in both yield and quality :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The 13 week pheno is not very common but can happen with a haze based strain. Typically she is done in 9-10 weeks max :)

Let us know how you get on will be great to see and I'm sure she won't let you down in both yield and quality :)

All the best

D-M.

Thanks Mark.

Any particular characteristic of the 13 week pheno? To help identify and remove ...

Cheers

• Like 1

Thanks Mark.

Any particular characteristic of the 13 week pheno? To help identify and remove ...

Cheers

The 13 week pheno if I recall took quite a bit longer to start showing pre-flowers usually they start to show either before you go to 12/12 depending on the veg time if not quite soon into the 12/12 cycle you will start to see flowers. With the 13 week pheno she does not start to flower until about 3-4 weeks in which is quite strange when the rest of the plants are well on there way. This is not to common but can happen mate :)

Will be interested it what you find when you grow her out :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@@Dinafem-Mark just started vegging this one (Canna pro soil) I am wondering about typical stretch as I like to keep them 1.5m or shorter.

Peace

As she is a very sativa dominant strain you will get atleast 1.5x stretch more typically 2x with the extreme end being 2.5x stretch.

To stay below the 150cm total height I would only veg until 40-50cm this will then give you the head room to flower these ladies :)

All the best

Mark.

As she is a very sativa dominant strain you will get atleast 1.5x stretch more typically 2x with the extreme end being 2.5x stretch.

To stay below the 150cm total height I would only veg until 40-50cm this will then give you the head room to flower these ladies :)

All the best

Mark.

Top info mate thank you

Heres some original amnesias at 54 days. I got them repackaged under another name, but were Dinafem, Really nice smoke out the 5 I planted only 1 was the longer flowering variety, she stands a mile out in flower formation and appearance. Was a brilliant smoke, I have 9 seeds of her and will one day look for a mother out of them. I regret not taking any more pictures after this point.

Day 54 AH1

Day 54 AH2

Height can be kept right down by topping at the right time, these were trimmed up to around 2 weeks in flower to even the tops out and they got me well over 2oz each in 6.5l pots.
Edited by ditchthedealer
  • Like 3