Moby Dick

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM MOBY DICK

Moby Dick is our most psychoactive strain with a concentration of up to 21% THC and the presence of THCV.The best known strain in our catalogue, it is also one of the strongest and very typical sativa.

THCV is a substance present in equatorial sativas produced in response to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.

THCV substance makes the effect of the THC stronger, to the point that the effect can be felt with 2 or 3 puffs.

The low CBD concentration helps to make the psychoactive effect intense and lasting.

It speeds you up both physically and mentally and the come down is long, slightly physical and noticeable.

It produces great hunger and thirst, and it is advisable to eat and drink well, to counteract its effects. It is recommended to treat the secondary effects of chemotherapy and anorexia.

Outdoors, full sun, plentiful soil and water and widely will ensure trees which grow to 3 m tall and a harvest up to 1500 grams in optimal conditions.

It smells like pine tree with a hint of natural incense.

• Dinafem´s beast & trade mark.
  • Superb productive.
  • Devastating effect, not suitable for beginners.
  • Wood aroma.
  • Production: 1000 - 1500 gr
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Looks like this is an old strain.

I've got one 4 weeks into flower and was pruning it recently when I noticed the most amazing sweet scent. It's like a mixture of Parma Violets and Bubblegum.

I'm just curious if anyone who previously done this strain noticed this type of scent.

I must of grown approx 40-50 strains and this is one of the sweetest smelling ones I can remember.

• Like 2

On 15/02/2019 at 9:17 PM, Pinkytoe said:

Looks like this is an old strain.

I've got one 4 weeks into flower and was pruning it recently when I noticed the most amazing sweet scent. It's like a mixture of Parma Violets and Bubblegum.

I'm just curious if anyone who previously done this strain noticed this type of scent.

I must of grown approx 40-50 strains and this is one of the sweetest smelling ones I can remember.

Moby dick was amongst the 1st strains we ever released close to 15 years ago now and she is still performing outstanding to this day ;)

Now the Parma violet smell I've not come across but the Blubblegum I have :bong:

You'll have to keep us updated as you get closer to harvest. It sounds like you have something special on your hands  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Interesting :george:.

I was cleaning out my seed tin and read about it, thought I'd have a crack at it. The smell is amazingly sweet.

• Like 1

moby is a killer strain.

ive done pretty much all the versions that dinafem do, have grown them for years, and still am.

I have not been disappointed. the moby purps is lovely.

do it, you wont regret it.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 20/02/2019 at 4:12 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@badbillybob Thanks for the high praise brother :yep:

I think we have a few more additions to ad this year, you'll approve  :bong:

2 are coming soon :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

On 26/06/2014 at 11:41 AM, Dinafem-Mark said:

DINAFEM MOBY DICK

Moby Dick is our most psychoactive strain with a concentration of up to 21% THC and the presence of THCV.The best known strain in our catalogue, it is also one of the strongest and very typical sativa.

THCV is a substance present in equatorial sativas produced in response to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.

THCV substance makes the effect of the THC stronger, to the point that the effect can be felt with 2 or 3 puffs.

The low CBD concentration helps to make the psychoactive effect intense and lasting.

It speeds you up both physically and mentally and the come down is long, slightly physical and noticeable.

It produces great hunger and thirst, and it is advisable to eat and drink well, to counteract its effects. It is recommended to treat the secondary effects of chemotherapy and anorexia.

Outdoors, full sun, plentiful soil and water and widely will ensure trees which grow to 3 m tall and a harvest up to 1500 grams in optimal conditions.

It smells like pine tree with a hint of natural incense.

• Dinafem´s beast & trade mark.
  • Superb productive.
  • Devastating effect, not suitable for beginners.
  • Wood aroma.
  • Production: 1000 - 1500 gr

Hi mark 

hope everything is going good, i have been searching for a flavour similar to this but it’s slightly sweeter than the one I have tried, we use to get something spicy fuel like rubber smell in old jack along this flavour? Any idea what strain you have that’s like this with kinda thinner buds than Mobby dick, I have also tried royal haze but wasn’t what has been lost, i have gorilla sat there in the tin ready to give to my mate  but it doesn’t look visually like the spicy sweet jack you could find in jack back in 1999 ? Any ideas, I think it’s quite sativa at a good guess 

• Like 1

@platinumbud

What about our Original Amnesia or Critical Jack mate?

Was it a specific Moby Dick "pheno" you had my friend? 

Spicy, fuel and rubber. Does sound more Jack related so I'd give Critical Jack a bash :cheers:

Hope that helps buddy? 

Mark..

55 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@platinumbud

What about our Original Amnesia or Critical Jack mate?

Was it a specific Moby Dick "pheno" you had my friend? 

Spicy, fuel and rubber. Does sound more Jack related so I'd give Critical Jack a bash :cheers:

Hope that helps buddy? 

Mark..

Hi mark 

yes my friend had a Moby dick but he only did the seed I gave him. Critical jack sounds very good I’ll have to put a order in very soon, what’s your newest strains like ? Flavour strength wise ? I have gorilla sat here I think I mentioned it, definitely should try the critical jack though maybe it’s what I’m hoping to find if not I guess it’s definitely worth a try, the flavour can be bitter or sweet spice that I’m looking for but ideally sweet spice best quality strength :skin_up:

• Like 1

On 26/09/2019 at 10:24 PM, platinumbud said:

what’s your newest strains like ? Flavour strength wise

Out of the strains we have released this year I would have to say both the 2 new cookie family strains Ocean Grown Cookies or blueberry cookies are definitely worth a look ;)

Pretty high in THC topping over 20% and some killer flavours coming through :yep:

Heavy gas combined with cookies with OGC and BBC having more of a fruity flavour with that cookie aftertaste  :bong:

What flavours are you into my friend? Then I can help to narrow the selection down  :yep:

All the best  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Hi mark 

thanks for your response, in my own experience I have found many strains similar taste, I will have to explain them via strain and if needed the breeder, I found lots very fruity like pineapple but they often don’t seem good quality, I think there’s a few flavours after those like I’d describe sour kosher and some berry cheese variety’s seem a hash flavour, they are available so then the sweet spice some describes as wood maybe but my first impression of this flavour was rubber smell, in jack flash and jack h, in those I also found other pheno like a hash type not like lush but still good, and I have found that mk ultra tasted interesting, I think the amnesia is quite hashy like jack like I said before but not the spice, I’m thinking some of these banana strains might be the spice but the spice varies in quality and from a bitter taste to sweet spice, I’m looking for the sweet spice, back in Amsterdam I first encountered it in kali mist but that’s not far off just looking for that jack spice lol I think your critical jack might be good, and I like the orange from the Tangie strains if good, the orange and the sour are always available though so really the spice or something interesting different to anything like to me these are all a very opposite taste to each other. 

• Like 1

@platinumbud From the description you've mentioned I have 3 strains in mind that will be perfect for you my friend  :yep:

Those would be

Purple Afghan Kush 

Purps#1

Purple Moby Dick  :headbang:

You'll won't go far wrong with any of these 3 mate ;)

Orange Juice could also work with those orange terps  :cheers:

Mark..

Thank you mark, I’ll have to get a order in soon, I’m going to have a read on these and see what’s best I definitely like the write up on critical jack. :smokin:

• Like 2