Industrial Plant

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM INDUSTRIAL PLANT

Industrial Plant is the first strain that was specially adapted to be grown under artificial light.

Greater yield in less time than any other seeds normally available.

That's what makes this variety a good example of quantity and quality.

High yield. Low height. Powerful. Few leaves to clean.

Pine wood aroma with hints of lemon and black pepper, powerful body and head high.

Industrial Plant grows with few side branches, wide leaves and a dark green colour, and most of the production in the main stalk.

It has a typical Indica look.

Combination body-head high with a pleasantly sedating psychoactive effect.

• Specially adapted for indoor.
  • Powerful effect, both physical and mental.
  • Very good producer.
  • Indoor production: 650 gr/m2
  • Outdoor production: 1300 gr/plant
  • Like 2

Had great results with IP, recommended it to a friend who also grew it and still rates it as his favourite ever toke.

The early pheno was 50ish days and racey edge of your seat stuff, great if that's your thing!

• Like 4

Had great results with IP, recommended it to a friend who also grew it and still rates it as his favourite ever toke.

The early pheno was 50ish days and racey edge of your seat stuff, great if that's your thing!

I love growing the IP it is a super fast strain 45-55 days and does produce a grade product. Very trippy strain if left go full time 40%+ amber head. Really good for beginers too as easy to grow and can take some abuse. A all round top strain

D-M.

• Like 1

great tasting, easy to grow, crazy amount of trichomes.....probably my favourite dinafem strain to date.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@@Dinafem-Mark I selected Industrial Plant for my Dinafem grow, sure glad I did now :yahoo:

9 out of 10 are above the surface, just a few days old :yep: will update my diary this Saturday

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark I selected Industrial Plant for my Dinafem grow, sure glad I did now :yahoo:

9 out of 10 are above the surface, just a few days old :yep: will update my diary this Saturday

I did it a few years back and it was a beast.. Ticked all the boxes for me.. Yeild,flower taste and trichome production was great.. On extracts I aim for a 10% return with the IP i made hash and got a 17% yeild from just the sugar trim..

Great strain hearing quite about it recently on the forums. For some reason growers are only just finding our older strains :) which is a great thing...

Another thing to note is the industrial plants was the first plant adapted to grow indoors under manipulated lighting so she is perfect :)

All the best mate and look forward to seeing you update :)

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Ive had this in my collection last year..makes growing easy 

Flowering was a pain at hometime,had budrot from such big buds...

Lovely smoke

Lovely high

I would say that coz my spanish bloody lol...

Thank you to the breaders, it made 2017 summer unforgettable for my family..peace and love x

• Like 2