Critical+

Dinafem-Mark

@CuriousGreenHand Another 5 day's maybe 7 buddy and she will be cooked and ready to harvest  :yep:

Typically 55-65 day's no more ;)

Your close mate, very close  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark no more water for her then ;) day 60 straight down the middle it is lol pity I haven't a clone of her she is a beauty, cheers for the feedback mark :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, CuriousGreenHand said:

pity I haven't a clone of her she is a beauty

What about a re-veg mate?

Could be fun :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

I was tempted but due to logistics and issue where I am, everything will be shut down for awhile, if things were different I would, may plant them in the garden, see what happens, everything will be shut down so if anything they could take them haha curious to see mind, say they did take Well, prolongs the chances of me retaining this pheno lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CuriousGreenHand said:

may plant them in the garden

Get them in the great outdoors mate, re-veg and then clone prior to them entering bloom outdoors  :yep:

Could be a fun project mate and will keep this pheno alive ;)

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 07/06/2019 at 11:07 AM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Get them in the great outdoors mate, re-veg and then clone prior to them entering bloom outdoors  :yep:

Could be a fun project mate and will keep this pheno alive ;)

Mark..

Got to add to this as i'm growing 4 critical + from you guys at Dinafem. Its the heaviest yielder and frostiest buds at week 7 that I've ever grown. Major tieing up and propping they are that heavy. I imagine this in a brummy bubbler as being a monster yielder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stokeboy said:

Got to add to this as i'm growing 4 critical + from you guys at Dinafem. Its the heaviest yielder and frostiest buds at week 7 that I've ever grown. Major tieing up and propping they are that heavy. I imagine this in a brummy bubbler as being a monster yielder

2 things you can count on 

The sun will always rise and Critical+ will always produce  :bong:

She's my go to lady if I want a fast crop with some great end product  ;)

In hydro she goes even crazier  :headbang:

Do you have any pictures to share my friend? I would love to see these Critical beasts  :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

2 things you can count on 

The sun will always rise and Critical+ will always produce  :bong:

She's my go to lady if I want a fast crop with some great end product  ;)

In hydro she goes even crazier  :headbang:

Do you have any pictures to share my friend? I would love to see this Critical beast  :yep:

Mark..

I don't, I had every intention of doing a diary but I was maxed out at work. I'll take some though before chop to show you. With the weather getting cold now im getting the bubbler ready for my shed grow, summer time its to hot for Hydro in there, so i'll do a diary then with one of the critical ive just cracked

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stokeboy said:

I don't, I had every intention of doing a diary but I was maxed out at work. I'll take some though before chop to show you. With the weather getting cold now im getting the bubbler ready for my shed grow, summer time its to hot for Hydro in there, so i'll do a diary then with one of the critical ive just cracked

No big issue mate I know that life sometimes gets in the way ;)

Your bubbler project sounds fun and a diary I'll keep a look out for  :yep:

Mark..