2 awards won

Dinafem-Mark

We were recently at the 5th annual Treating Yourselfcup in Canada hosted by champs, treating yourself and skunk magazine.

We were very pleased to win 2 awards

2nd place indica cup - critical+

2 place sativa cup - original amnesia

Here is a link to urban grower,s YouTube video of the award ceremony :)

All the best y'all

D-M..

• Like 14

i actually have more than you if you include cycling proficiency and painting and decorating ...not braggin just sayin ...can you cycle and paint whilst making seeds ?

• Like 8

Does that mean you didn't get your swimming certificate Vince? Was there an incident :unsure:

Oh n congrats dinafem :)

Edited by OLaC
  • Like 4

id forgotten me life saving badge and 1500mtr badge ..i was like a salmon when i was young ..oops .sorry congratulations dinafem..

• Like 5

@@Dinafem-Mark

How much that set u back m8?

:wassnnme:

Around 10+ years of hard work :) do you think we pay for our awards :( its just good genetics being loved by the medical cannabis community :)

Were very proud of our 2 awards from the TY cup :)

D-M.

• Like 13

@@Dinafem mark ...im not being facectious in asking this ,im genuinely interested in your reply ..did you sample med mans entries and did you think they were that good ?

any gossip about whos going to breed with who ,that sounds wrong ..err whos going to breed their strains with anothers strains .

• Like 2

@@Dinafem mark ...im not being facectious in asking this ,im genuinely interested in your reply ..did you sample med mans entries and did you think they were that good ?

any gossip about whos going to breed with who ,that sounds wrong ..err whos going to breed their strains with anothers strains .

Hello no problem what so ever :) I'm always pleased to help. I was not at the expo myself but I have tried a couple of med-man brand strains purple pain killer and a kush strain which I forgot the name of. From the little I know about Med-Man he has some excellent medicinal genetics as the awards show and I know he won quite a few last year. The medicinal community in Canada love his strains and know good cannabis. We were very pleased to place 2nd in both indica and sativa and congratulations on all the other winners.

I will ask around the office to see if I can pry any future breeding being done by us and if anyone knows any other seed banks breeding plans :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Around 10+ years of hard work :) do you think we pay for our awards :( its just good genetics being loved by the medical cannabis community :)

Were very proud of our 2 awards from the TY cup :)

D-M.

So its not like the cannabis cups that barneys and GHS win all the time then? :unsure:

Fairplay m8 Congratulations!! :yep:

E2a. sorry if i offended you. :smokin:

Edited by mrchang
  • Like 7

So its not like the cannabis cups that barneys and GHS win all the time then? :unsure:

Fairplay m8 Congratulations!! :yep:

E2a. sorry if i offended you. :smokin:

No offence my friend as far as I know the winners were chosen by medical patients in Canada :) so no bribery going on :)

Thanx for the congratulations

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3