Critical Jack

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK

Critical Jack is only one capable of flowering in 70 days, producing up to 21% THC.

This time, we have crossed our Critical+ with the most productive sativa in our catalog of mother plants.

The results are obviously convincing: 60 days of flowering are enough for a harvest of plants that have a really rapid growth.

Their aspect is shabby like the sativa, with ample knots and very large light green leaves that hang limply.

It does have a fairly strong effect, well-balanced.

The modification increases its psychoactive side.

It has an intense fruity flavor, but in some samples this varied to a lemony taste of wood.

Very productive, even more than Critical+

An authentic flower producing machine, flowers which are very regular in size and homogeneously placed on the branches –an heirloom received from its Critical+ side -.

There is a clear increase in strength and a noticeable resistance against damp and fungus.

If the weather is too wet or climate conditions unfavourable, outdoor plants can be harvested at the end of September. The result is guaranteed to surprise you.

• For Critical+ lovers, this is the girl you want.
  • Strong effect, but balanced.
  • Superb producer.
  • Resists humidity and mould.
  • Production: 1000 - 1450 gr
  • Like 3

have only grown the critical jack auto but was probably best auto i ever grew. will be growing the non auto version at some point when i work out my dates.

• Like 2

I've done critical jack from dinafem. Good solid plant, easy to grow and a good producer.

Will do some more eventually lol

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 18/04/2017 at 6:56 AM, MMG said:

Had this recommended by @blackpoolbouncer going to have to try it and soon this and the White Widow XXL.

Thanks mate!

MMG :alien2:

We think you will enjoy mate and @blackpoolbouncertech will see you right :)

All the best

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I like to do at least a 5-8 week veg @Tetewith our critical jack I would advise a good 6 weeks. Topping at node 4-5 and start training to create more colas (through lst). This would make a good scrogg strain and imo best when multiple times topped to increase the budsites :)

Let us know how you get on mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Dinafem-Mark

I put these into germ Tuesday evening mate.I'll be getting the diary for them started ASAP!  Now I got everything back on track I should be able to do a more in depth journal on these!my blue hash diary has been slacking!

All the best buddy

Tete

• Like 1

@TeteWill be looking forward to it mate and will be watching with interest  :yep:

Thanks for the heads up mate and fingers crossed for a happy germination :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• 4 months later...

I've grown one critical Jack that I got as a freebie, I only put it in as I got a critical 2.0 that failed to germ so I had some space. 

Only got half the yield of the criticals but it was still an impressive yield (criticals yield is just obscene). However the density of the bud was much better than critical. It had an extremely strong lemon smell and flavour. The high was a lovely balance. Kind of a mellow uplift that settles down into relaxation later in the high. Potency was very good. Probably the best smoke I've had from Dinafem and one of the best I've had full stop.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sargares said:

Only got half the yield of the criticals but it was still an impressive yield

You will find that sacrifices are made sometimes we have to give up a little yield for more quality :yep:

Saying this I have seen some grows with critical Jack and the yields were very good. Maybe a 10% decrease from critical but that end product is fire :) . Super tasty and super strong  :)

All the best

Mark..

• 10 months later...

one of the most enjoyable plants ive grown in a fair few years,mind you i could say that about alot of Dinafems gear if im honest!

I enjoyed the whole growing period of this strain,she was a beaut from start to finish,a nice stretch for minimal veg period,im not 100% sure but i vegged for around 3 weeks?

Even though i had a pleasant experience growing this strain,for me it was too much,maybe too strong especially on the thinking side.

I have anxiety/ocd and this strain wasnt the nice chilled out ,body stoned im looking for,even though everyone that tried it thought it was some potent smoke(in the mrs top 5),it just wasnt for me.

i havent a better analogy other than talking about other drugs to explain the buzz,which im not 100% sure of the rules on here when going down that road so ill leave it at that,but hopefully you get the picture.

i would, even though the buzz wasnt for me, grow this again! 

considering the buzz,id give this strain a 7 out of 10 for me!

large.criticaljack243.jpglarge.crit33.jpglarge.crit214.jpg

• Like 5