California Hash Plant

Dinafem-Mark

23 hours ago, Era said:

No offence @Dinafem-Mark but can’t help thinking it’s a bit irresponsible to be recommending low thc high cbd strains to patients when drs are recommending them high thc low cbd strains. Starting slowly and increasing the dose being the advice for those who don’t want to get high.

Also there seems to be a push from heavily invested politicians over here to promote low thc cannabis over the medicinal stuff.. profiting at the expense of deliberately misinformed patients.

It seems to me that seed companies and cbd oil companies are also profiting from this misinformation at the expense of patients health.. which is sad.

:smokin:

This does not make any sense mate from what I'm reading.

So Drs are prescribing high THC strains and low CBD but telling users to start low. How can they start low if they are given the highest THC levels available(on a prescription)? This makes zero sense mate.

Would Dr,s not be best starting patients out on a low THC strain so they can get used to the effects(such as Bediol which has roughly a 1:1 ratio 7% THC 8% CBD) then increase as needed? If they are started on the highest which is "bedrocan" at around 22% THC this is going to get a new user or patient very high imo. 

Personally I would start on a lower dose of THC and work up but that's just my opinion. I'm not a Dr  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

So Drs are prescribing high THC strains and low CBD but telling users to start low. How can they start low if they are given the highest THC levels available(on a prescription)? This makes zero sense mate.

Would Dr,s not be best starting patients out on a low THC strain so they can get used to the effects

Apparently not.. bedrocan (high thc) was most effective/prescribed, other products were prescribed in direct correlation with their thc content.. products with the least thc prescribed least, and highest thc prescribed most. For recreational customers I can understand your reasoning starting with low thc... but medicinal patients need medicinal cannabis. I suspect that many of your customers buying low thc for medicinal purposes have been misinformed on the matter. This is particularly dangerous and irresponsible imo when it comes to things like treating cancer.

sorry to shit on your beans.. but can’t help but agree with @Arnold Layne re. your marketing of them as ‘medicinal’.

This from bedrocan on titration.

‘It is important that the dosage is titrated (built up) slowly, whichever product is used. It is important to find the right dose for each individual patient in order for them to fully benefit from medicinal cannabis. Most unwanted side effects of medicinal cannabis may be prevented by following just a few simple guidelines:

• Low dose – it is better to take several small doses in a day that add up to the required result, than to experiment with one single large dose.
  • Patience –  cannabis may have a different effect on each patient. Wait for the effect (if any) to appear. It’s best to use the same (low) dose for several days, and monitor any effects that may occur.
  • Increase dose slowly – after a few days the patient can increase the dose, but slowly. Take a few days after each increase to monitor progress.’:smokin:
  • Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 8:50 PM, Era said:

No offence @Dinafem-Mark but can’t help thinking it’s a bit irresponsible to be recommending low thc high cbd strains to patients when drs are recommending them high thc low cbd strains. 

Wouldn’t that depend what particular illness or condition they are recommending it for?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Wouldn’t that depend what particular illness or condition they are recommending it for?

No. There appears to be a direct correlation between thc content and medicinal efficacy for almost all conditions. This is what I find frustrating about low thc cannabis strains being described as ‘medicinal’ when they are in fact not nearly as often prescribed as high thc cannabis, aka ‘recreational’.

For almost all indications, the product Bedrocan is the most commonly used.

:smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 1