Bubba Kush

Dinafem-Mark

DINAFEM BUBBA KUSH

Bubba Kush by Dinafem is a feminized, Indica-dominant strain derived from our elite clone Pre'98 Bubba Kush. This variety is probably one of the best Indicas in the world and we are proud to have the possibility to offer this legend.

It is no coincidence that Bubba Kush makes part of the 10 strains most renowned in America. This outstanding plant is hardy, small, easy to grow, fast flowering and develops bulky, compact buds covered in resin. It delivers generous, high-quality yields with little care and in an easy way, delighting both beginner and expert growers. Resin production is abundant.

Bubba Kush looks like a thick, stunted, hardy bush with wide leaves of a beautiful dark green colour. It performs well indoors no matter what cultivation method is used and can be grown in small spaces. In outdoor cultivation, it responds best to temperate or dry climates and to the protected environment of greenhouses. It has unique organoleptic properties and gets beautiful lavender and purple hues if undergoing a decrease in temperature of 10 ºC at night.

Bubba Kush has intense, delicious flavour and aroma, with hints of earth, spices, coffee, fuel and citrus fruits. The long-lasting effect is powerful, relaxing and sedative. It is the perfect choice for unwinding and for medical use.

Characteristics of Bubba Kush
  • Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
  • Feminized
  • 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
  • Genetics: Pre'98 Bubba Kush
  • Indoor flowering period: 60-65 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: middle of October
  • Indoor yield: 500 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 600-800 g/plant
  • THC: 18%
  • CBD: 0.22%
  • THC/CBD ratio: 81:1

• 5 years later...

anyone got any grow reports / smoke reports or anything on this one ?   am thinking about running it next, just looking for any helpful advice 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spirit animal - slug said:

anyone got any grow reports / smoke reports or anything on this one ?   am thinking about running it next, just looking for any helpful advice 

I'm running the bubba at the minute. Fucked it up at the start trying to create a manifold. I snapped one of the mains. She bounced back in no time and filled right out. Flipped into flower last Friday. You can see her in my diary if you like 

:bong:

• Like 1

nice work on those padwan,  love the lst'ing,  hadn't thought to top a kush,  the defoliation and spreading seems to work lovely on them

you do seem to have had all the bad luck on that grow,  hopefully you've got it all out of the way and only good luck lies ahead !

• Like 1

On 10/07/2019 at 9:53 AM, spirit animal - slug said:

I'll have a look around the forum for you mate and drop a few links to past Bubba Kush grows  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• 2 months later...

on my current grow got 100% germination after 4 or so years in the fridge with my 10 pack,  having got to week 1 of flowering i only just  realised that these are fems,  was wondering if i had got extremely lucky getting 10/10 females but just re-read the very first sentence in the first post ........... DOH ! 

ah well no bubba to bubba crosses but will have some mk ultra pollen to throw at these for a future project,  will the off spring be fems too ? 

all plants growing very nicely,  stretchy at the bottom but the tops are really compact and starting to flower,  quite uniform and good root action,  hope they finish as well as they've started 

• Like 1

On 09/10/2019 at 0:17 PM, spirit animal - slug said:

on my current grow got 100% germination after 4 or so years in the fridge with my 10 pack,  having got to week 1 of flowering i only just  realised that these are fems,  was wondering if i had got extremely lucky getting 10/10 females but just re-read the very first sentence in the first post ........... DOH ! 

Hello mate and welcome to the Dinafem sub-forum on UK420  ;)

10/10 germination that's what I like to hear :yep:

10 female's from 10 DinaFEM seeds, interesting lol

On a serious not I do get asked atleast 2 x a week if we do regular seeds, that would mean a whole brand change to DinaMEN lol

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

didn't connect the name and feminised,  it all makes sense now,  makes no difference to me, extra bud but a bit less pollen

well i'm at day 62 of flowering plants are looking great, chunking up nicely,  crystals are really thickly coating the buds , i'm seeing a few slight variations,  one out of the 10 is about 3 inches taller,  the rest are a similar size, so a few different pheno types, some have gone all the lovely autumn colours, some are staying quite green, 

have been looking at the trichs over the last few weeks seen them go from clear to 50/50 cloudy to now mostly cloudy,  should i be expecting to see some amber trichs, or is 100% cloudy how they finish ? 

have sampled some small pop corn buds over the last 2 weeks quick dried and still quite green but one of the three really put me in my chair for 20 mins very pokey the other two were nice but a bit difficult to discern flavours and strength,  i've got at least one top grade,  think i'll wait on the others till they're chopped and slow dried 

pics in my diary if you want to check the latest photos,  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spirit animal - slug said:

didn't connect the name and feminised,  it all makes sense now,  makes no difference to me, extra bud but a bit less pollen

Don't worry about it mate we've had a few over the years that thought they were regulars  ;)

I'll drop by your diary to check put Bubba Kush  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

do you think i'll see amber on these ladies  ?  i've read up that it is more sativa strains that go amber and the indica dominant plants are less likely to do it 

we're at 100% cloudy on a few plants but no hint of amber from top buds to lower popcorn 

• Like 1

On 03/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, spirit animal - slug said:

do you think i'll see amber on these ladies  ?  i've read up that it is more sativa strains that go amber and the indica dominant plants are less likely to do it 

we're at 100% cloudy on a few plants but no hint of amber from top buds to lower popcorn 

Both Indica dominant and Sativa dominant strains trichomes will still follow the same process mate ;)

You may find Indica dominant strains show Amber a little earlier than a heavy sativa strain that's the only thing difference buddy  :yep:

If trichome heads are now fully cloudy it won't be long until you start seeing some Amber ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark