Lib Dems introduce New Cannabis laws?

marcjuna

Nick Clegg has become a cunt by association, would he still be a cunt if he had went in with Labour?

• 1 month later...

Think we may get a peep into any drug reforms on Thursday, Norman Baker is about to release his report on drug reform policy and the portuguese model,etc etc.

Been waiting for this for a while.

It's all on the Chatham House site.

Finger's fookin crossed he doesn't drag this out for a couple more years.

PEACE.

@

I'm here!

I aint holding my breathe. In any case, legalisation is a nonsense. Juts another word for prohibition, which is nothing more than a method to control your life and uncouple your freedom to do what you will with your own body. Legalisation says "We control your body, not you".

Legalisation is the castration of your maturity and liberty. Feel free to let HMG lop your nuts, but mine are staying right here in my sack, till I die. So they can take their legalisation fuckwitterty and shove it where the sun don't shine!

Ba...aah Bumfluff!

NB Please don't try and persuade me to the contrary, I've heard the arguments all before and I don't buy so much as single vowel. This, this is my philosophy. "Well, it's-- it's not much of a philosophy, I know,... but, well,... fuck you. I can live my own life in my own way if I want to. Fuck off." ~ My point, in a nutshell!

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 4

"Well, it's-- it's not much of a philosophy, I know,... but, well,... fuck you. I can live my own life in my own way if I want to. Fuck off." ~ My point, in a nutshell!

I almost PMd you, but I'm sure others will be grateful for an open question ...

What is that a quote a paraphrase of. Googling suggest Python, but I know I have read it in a book. Somewhere. The line I'm thinking of is "It's not much of a philosophy, but it's all I have", or similar. Possibly said in a slightly wistful or sad voice ?

Anyone else help ... this is going to drive me mad.

I promise I'll post back if I remember.

Its from Monty Python's "Meaning of life", spoken by Gaston the waiter. Just after Mr Creosote explodes.

Its only wafffer thin!

Its from Monty Python's "Meaning of life", spoken by Gaston the waiter. Just after Mr Creosote explodes.

Its only wafffer thin!

No ... well it *was*, but that's not what I have kicking around. It's a line ina book - maybe a TV adaptation, and it's a man, older, possibly a Yorkshire accent, saying something like "... so there you are. It's not much of a philosophy. But it's a start ..."

Arghhh ... :(

• Like 1

• 2 months later...