Lib Dems introduce New Cannabis laws?

marcjuna

Is this Nick Clegg's last hope to make a difference to his four years as a Tory lap dog.

Will he go down in history as Tory lacky with No Say or is this the move that could save his career and party?

They have come short with all there pre-election pledges, do they have something to loose?

Would this still be too little too late?

I don't care what they promise, I'd never vote for them. Talk is cheap and easily forgotten by the speaker, as shown by every bit of pre-election claptrap I've ever heard.

• Like 19

ive got a theory about cleg .

now maye just maybe clegg is the brains of the outfit .

il explain now cameron had a cabbage patch doll face so he was more presentable to the public .

and clegg is more of a shadowy figure working in the background to kill our constitution .

maybe just maybe cameroon is being led by clegg .

*this is just a theroy with no evidence just my thoughts

• Like 2

No idea as you have not included a link, so it could be a figment of your imagination :yep:

If true, fuck them and their attempts to stay in power. They deserve to be obliterated.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 11

So, (where is Arnold), I wanna hear the arguments again between, legalisation and being NORML. What is the meaningful difference and will that be cheaper on the consumer. (Me, I find in my circumstance there really isn't that much point in thinking about anyone else but me me ME oh an I&1, them us and it*)

*It: Colloquial for scuz sucking, arse wipe talentles bunch of bollock brained ....k;rghlijer ]-o54y u6[] nurse the screens)

e2a:and then jsut sneak round begind them, in twist up and gut.

Edited by Hir

yea im confused wot you on about mate??

no links or anything could mean this was jus a random thought. lol

they used to have decriminalisation/legalisation as one of their policies but cos they are with the tories it wont happen now.

Such strains as Skunk, Kusk and cheese could be found in clone form from outlets near you! If new plans are brought forward Cannabis outlets could be seen on struggling high streets near you.

Cannabis stores in USA have been credited with saving struggling areas from economic Extinction and now be seen as the UK's last hope of overcoming current affairs.

• Like 1

Cannabis will be sold from ice cream vans and all adults will receive a free brownie at crimbo :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 9

Tourists surveyed while in the UK where heard to say that "the lack of good cannabis was going to effect future vists to the uk", this bombshell of information was upsetting to some workers involved with tourism.

promise? lol dont make me laugh, they couldnt spell the word, let alone live up to it, any of them!

dj....

• Like 4

Nick Clegg could come round to my house in person and give me a few ounces of the best herb in the world. I still wouldn't vote for the cunt.

• Like 9

ive got a theory about cleg .

now maye just maybe clegg is the brains of the outfit .

il explain now cameron had a cabbage patch doll face so he was more presentable to the public .

and clegg is more of a shadowy figure working in the background to kill our constitution .

maybe just maybe cameroon is being led by clegg .

*this is just a theroy with no evidence just my thoughts

and anulbead is definately trying to lose the next election