Blue Kush

Trizman

Hi there,

New to the forum so first I'd just like to say hi guys :)

I was looking for abit of advice/ help really, I've done a couple of coco grows up to now each turning out not so bad, but this time I was thinking of doing 4 of dinafem's blue kush (blueberry x OG Kush) ? has anyone done this before ? Did it turn out okay ? What's the yield like ? lol too many questions

• Like 1

Hi there,

New to the forum so first I'd just like to say hi guys :)

I was looking for abit of advice/ help really, I've done a couple of coco grows up to now each turning out not so bad, but this time I was thinking of doing 4 of dinafem's blue kush (blueberry x OG Kush) ? has anyone done this before ? Did it turn out okay ? What's the yield like ? lol too many questions

I have not personally grown our blue kush out but know a few friends that have :) and welcome to uk420 and to the Dinafem sub-forum :)

I know it does well in a scrogg type grow with nice dense buds covered in a high amount of trichomes around 20-22% thc. Grows quite fast with a 1.5x stretch on average, by this I mean if you flip to flower with your plants @ 40cm they will finish around 100cm, very fruity smell, kushy/fruity tasting end product ;) and a nice end yeild

Here is a link to our description :)

https://www.dinafem.org/en/blue-kush/

I'm sure a few members can help you out more as I don't grow in coco but will try help with any questions about our genetics :)

Again welcome and thank you for trying our genetics

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 4 months later...

If they are grown in a hydro setup early topping would be advised, they are stretchy buggers if not.....However i had two phenos a short Indy and a tall Sativa but both looking awesome at around 3 weeks of flower.

• Like 1