gallery_86514_8732_36821.jpg

After delivery

gallery_86514_8732_48150.jpg

gallery_86514_8732_47710.jpg

Where im up to

gallery_86514_8732_65985.jpg

gallery_86514_8732_30282.jpg

gallery_86514_8732_45646.jpg

Temp in there now with no light, no ventilation is 25.2, this is in the night but it was hot today

• Like 4

Looking good, have you fired up the lamp and fans to see if your venting calculations were correct?

Looking good, have you fired up the lamp and fans to see if your venting calculations were correct?

not yet I attached the duct for the air ir the wrong way like a true 1st timer.

Just need to cut a foot of the duct and spin the fan round and connect back up.

and block below the out with an old duvet or something.

temp seems to peek at about 27, fels alot hotter outside groom, but its been hot outside today and lights will be run at night so hope its ok once i get some vent going

Upon closer inspection it appears you still have the cellophane wrapper on your filter and not the prefilter that should have come rolled up in the box with the filter itself.

Is this still the case?

Upon closer inspection it appears you still have the cellophane wrapper on your filter and not the prefilter that should have come rolled up in the box with the filter itself.

Is this still the case?

No i took the wrapper off! Just left it on till everywhere was clean

But I also left the pre filter off as I was told it reduces suction and is really for dusty environments. I didnt know what to do really but was worried about negative pressure and its clean as fuck in there,so i just put a filter over the air in.

Get the prefilter on or else your fan will lose it's power when the filter gets clogged, it doesn't matter how clean the room is because soon you'll be drawing air in there 24/7 and sucking all sorts of crap in with it. You will not lose negative pressure with your choice of fans, no chance of that.

• Like 1

Get the prefilter on or else your fan will lose it's power when the filter gets clogged, it doesn't matter how clean the room is because soon you'll be drawing air in there 24/7 and sucking all sorts of crap in with it. You will not lose negative pressure with your choice of fans, no chance of that.

I know but i thought if i put it on the air in then not much should get in the room, and iv cut bits out of it now!

Think I was talking readings from the wrong place, my temp logger came so now i can put the sensor where ever i want, it now shows 23.7 on floor in groom and 23.4 in the room im in, in the shade with the window open. The controller reads 1c higher as it only reaches the floor in the corner of the room.

I will test tonight with the light on, did it last night and it stayed between 26-27 between 11pm - 11am and lights off 23.5 average according to the logger

Do those temps seem ok, yesterday was very hot prob not the best time to test it.

Also the logger seems to show no difference between 50% and 100% fan power at lights off, but it hasnt been as hot today

Those are great temps for this time of the year. This week Ive had temps at 30C lights on regularly, really annoying and the plants are showing signs of stress.

Best of luck with the rest of it Eager, whats your room size and extraction. Sorry if all ready mentioned i cant seem to find it atb :yinyang:

Those are great temps for this time of the year. This week Ive had temps at 30C lights on regularly, really annoying and the plants are showing signs of stress.

Thanks im still testing it a bit but im ment to be getting my cuttings tomorrow, so not much time left to tinker. Dude im gettin them of is telling me to get on air pumps in the pots, big style, sayin his results are speaking for themselves, and in this heat cool air to the roots seems to make sense but I need to do a bit more research.

Hope your plants recover, cant see it getting much hotter than this week at least

Best of luck with the rest of it Eager, whats your room size and extraction. Sorry if all ready mentioned i cant seem to find it atb :yinyang:

Nice one

here is the size sort of

gallery_86514_8732_2741.jpg

8" high power out, 6" low power in

Got a temp logger now so will be able to see what is what over the next few days

Only getting 4 cuts tho wanted 8 so im a bit wounded, might have to get some seeds now, didnt want to go that route and the ones I want are out of stock on tude

Just got these 4 cheese cuts

gallery_86514_8732_33367.jpg

This one is the worst, the other are pretty similar

gallery_86514_8732_56968.jpg

Off to get some trays as the ones I was given wont fit through loft hatch!

Was going to get some new pots for them as well, ones iv got here are big, 11l i think, they have been in the ones they are a while.

Should I re pot them now or wait? think they are in coco now, they are going in coco, pebbles mix

Going to veg them under a 600w now, flapping it! How long should I wait before feeding?

Any think else I should look out for? the leaves look to be yellowing slightly at the tips on 2

Here they are in the room as it is now, had to put contoler in the room due to probe length (shit pis sorry)

gallery_86514_8732_6209.jpg

gallery_86514_8732_75048.jpg

Are they to close to the light? to far?

Temp by pots is 27 but its the hottest day ever

gallery_86514_8732_10633.jpg

gallery_86514_8732_104551.jpg

gallery_86514_8732_51871.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...