A few questions about cloning

At some point Im sure ill be wanting to try regular seeds, and considering how huge my current plants are (and they still havent shown their sex yet) I want to know the best way to identify my females.

So, do I root my plants and flower them immediately, then take clones of the females and reveg? Or grow them out normally, take clones as soon as I can and flower the clones?

How early can I take clones from a plant?

I sex in 1 litre pots on an 18/6light schedule, which I think makes them show sex quicker. Usually takes 4-6 weeks. Can take clones around then but I would pot females on for another 10 days then flower and take cuts.

I take my clones after they have rooted out there final pots and have been on 12/12 for about a week and i get about a 75% sucsess rate. Then i take the best ones of each strain and keep as a mum for as long as space alows and flower the rest if space alows.