Amsterbizzle

gravy_14

New Picture

google maps has updated so theres loads of shit all over the map area (sorry). so anyway hotel titus - kashmir lounge - and bij coffeeshop are there. im new and dont think i can send private messages yet. so if theres some places you want to see or maybe see i dont mind if those maps are exceptable (they work perfect for me right click and save to print or copy to phone ill put some of my fav maps in the maps and ones you want in that album..

im on photobucket as well is there anyway i can link pic from there or does it have to be from my gallery..

Edited by Stuart1976
  • Like 1

cheers stuart, i was going to say -best not link to photobucket for security reasons but i guess you figured that out..

• Like 1

no problem at all so what places you want to visit?? theres the free boat to north holland on opposite side of central station think its the ijplien free boat you want they have a few coffeeshops there, but i got really lost during last trip there. have you thought about getting a cheap knock off vape pen they work great for sneaky smokes snoop dog g pen got me most high and gave most tokes (£25 off ebay). had a pen for shatter as well during last cup trip man it lasted so long compared to 3 or 4 hits a gram when doing nail hits (hoopefully the grasshopper will live to hype for next dam trip or ill just take my solo. if you like to buy a bong or other smoking goodies Azarius is best head shop ive found so far.

as youve been before you know the few important rules.. never talk to dealers in the RLD and watch out for those bloody bikes if you can stay away from dam on weekends it gets so stupidly packed and most important try and have the best time Ever. as coffeeshops wares cost a fair bit i would say its worth looking on acd (amsterdam coffeeshop directory) coffeeshop selection will show whats hot or not at the moment and you dont need to sign up to read recent reviews. paying 15 euros a gram for unflushed uncured shit weed gets me well pissed off..hash in the de pijp area is well worth posting home :sly: never not had a parcel not make it home in all my trips i always use post office round the corner from grey area

Edited by Stuart1976

Well, mostly I think we'll go with the flow. Definitely the botanical garden. I will use your maps for sure and go nes-cafe, and do the Katsu route. I like that area of dam. We did the boat behind central station and ride our bikes, it was picturesque. Found some lovely parks to chill and chuff in.

I'm more old skool so will keep to my pure zoots, but cheers for the heads up. Wouldn't dream of picking up off RLD dealers, I'm not interested In other drugs other than ganj really. I will be posting home for sure, had good success rates in the past!

Can't wait now! 10 days !!! :)