Amsterbizzle

gravy_14

Hey guys,

Off to dam in a few weeks time. Yes. I've read what's here to read but just wondered if there's anywhere people would recommend that's not been mentioned? I'm into my music so anywhere where you can have a good smoke and enjoy live music will be a gem for me

Any hot tips?

Cheers

Been to the Van Gogh museum. It was alright, not a huge fan of his work to be honest. Any other museums worth going to?

Ta

so with most coffeeshops if what your wanting to listen to is constant ©rap and bad rap music to boot. a better selection is always found at pubs that allow smoking just bring your own gear. my fav pub is nescafe just off dam square. coffeeshops which dont play constant rap. 420/ de kruil - utopia - anyday - Paradox - 1e hulp dampkring 2 play some messed up videos not so great when off your tits. de grall (open 6pm during school days) katsu so gouda iso is awesome- club media depends on whos working, but always worth a visit for hindu kush the strawberry last time was umumum. coould pop to haarlem for birdys the jelly hash is bloody divine and 25 euros for 3 bags its a great deal theres a whole bunch of coffeeshop crawl maps in my pics for coffeeshops i like. nemos worth a go even to sit on the top viewing deck (free) if you can act like a big kid youll love it there. glow golf when smashed on shatter is pretty messed up the hortis is pretty good too and cheap never go to the hemp museum. could go to cannabis collage (grow room you pay a few euros to see) in basement if wanting then pop up to greenplace or down to basjoe to or bluebird oh and voyagers is pretty awesome place too when andys working (he loves walkers wood jerk seasoning) dave at nes loves cadburys fingers and nell at utopia loves pg tips ( you cant get these in dam) and will get you big bonus points. if theres a few coffeeshops you must see i can make you a map up from your hotel to coffeeshop which you can print or send to phone if you want.

• Like 1

Stuart,

That's amazing thanks. Yeah I could donwithoutbthe commercial annoying rap. Not to say that i don't like decent hip-hol though! I've been to Katsu and it was one of my favourites, chilled, locals and good grass. Pubs where I can smoke would be awesome as ive not exprienced that, particularly as the World Cup will be on :)

i will look into your recommendations :) we plan to go Haarlem for an afternoon so will try birdys :)

A map would be awesome, I have the generic coffee shop map but I fear it's somewhat out of date. I'm staying at the Titan hotel which is near to vondelpark (we didn't want to be amongst all the stags and general husstle and busstle). Maybe you can privite message me a map here?

Honestly, this is very kind of you

gallery_54925_4054_371036.jpg

The NIGHT WATCH

gallery_54925_4054_806018.jpg

When in Dam, always remember to look up :yep:

gallery_54925_4054_166514.jpg

gallery_54925_4054_207935.jpg

A nice trip on a number 7 OR 14 tram to Flevopark will allow you to see some incredible graffiti :yep:

gallery_54925_4054_911713.jpg

Do not fuck with PUG Owners :unsure:

gallery_54925_4054_574025.jpg

But what ever you do, just have a blast.

Cheers :smokin:

Edited by Hiphip
  • Like 4

if you like zappa then cafe420/De kuil is a great place to chill. The weeds's better elsewhere but it's one of the few shops that I can actually sit in for hours without getting pissed off by the music.

• Like 1

Hortus Botanicus is a botanical park in the centre of Amsterdam, a great place to chill out, explore plants and see some crazy nature. Greenhouses full of butterflys are pretty trippy but all the flapping gave me the fear lol.

if your near vondelpark its worth checking out kashmir lounge im looking for titan hotel but nothing showing up on google. is that the right spelling ??

Susies Saloon near Dam square has a pretty big smoke room with big tvs.. we watched the football when we were there last October and had some good fun with the locals. The beer is good too

pubs that i know that allow smoking or just do it in the back garden areas

Hunters Vodka Bar
Winstons Hotstel/St Christopher's
The Bar next to De Kuil 420
Excalibur Bar
Red Light Bar
Stones Cafe
Susies Saloon
waterhole

Batavia

also your gonna want to check out bij and Boerejongens cheap buy & fly places with solid weeds casey jones or the ss/g13 were my favs. the hortis is cheap to visit, if you want a quick j there you can sneaky at the back or the small greenhouses for butterflys and cactus but wow the big green houses i found stunning (shame no benches to sit on and chill. the local coffeeshops one right next door practically is De Overkant Hortus but i much prefer Het Ballonnetje a few mins further away. nemo viwing deck is awesome and free youll get some stunning pictures also the bibleotek the libary but wow what a modern art space it is bonus is la place at top floor for lunch good prices great food and they have an even better viewing deck for the best pictures your get of dam

Edited by Stuart1976
  • Like 2