Favourite wii u games

Guest Theokoles

Ah bolox,just bought the 7quid add on,thinking it was that and 200cc appeared on the screen,we had completed everything on 150cc inc mirror but never noticed 200cc,anyways we got it now,

Bloody hell its fast haha,love it tho

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Theokoles

Loving the 200cc Karting, created another Wii account because i have about 10000 points online and it pitches you in games with players on similar points.Ive created a new Mii so i can play online with my gf, on about 5000 points now and its easier for her and more fun for me lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Theokoles

DK Tropical Freeze..much harder than the last one, only managed 3 levels so far. Cant quite get into it yet, probably had too much on my mind tbh. Mario 3D World, ok not my type of game but my nieces and gf like it. Watching them trying to figure out what the blow symbol was that kept appearing on the screen, turns out you actually have to blow on the WII u gamepad screen to move up a lift, crazy who would have thought that lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Theokoles

Mate told me about SMM yesterday, said he was having loads of fun with it..i kind of stick to just one game like MK most of the time and then switch to SSB if i fancy a break. Infact i feel like a vape and a couple of hours karting now lol

• 2 months later...

Loadiine :)

It's a bit slow to load from SD and a bit of faff getting it going as its still early days but its a bloody good start imo, if you've been waiting for a way to play backups.