Seed request,s received

Dinafem-Mark

Got that call today saying a package has arrived at safe add ;)

Work needs to hurry up and be over!!!

A great Thanks to mark for doing this and the whole of the dinafem team !!! Will post pics up later

Enjoy everyone and drop in on my dinafem blue cheese grow diary if don't mind :)

Have a good day

Peace

• Like 1

Mine also arrived today. I'll get the Bubbas started later and post a diary once i have something worth seeing.

Edited by rastakolnikov
  • Like 1

Received my Strawberry Amnesia and Sweet Deep Grapefruit today. Thanks Mark and I'll start a diary as soon as my current grow finishes.

• Like 1

I'm glad members are getting there genetics I would say all requests should be with you all this week :). I hope the members so far are happy with your strains and the few extra goodies we put in.

We are really looking forward to seeing a lot more Dinafem strains being grown out on the uk420 forum :)

So glad the tins are dropping and beans will be popping soon

All the best y'all

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

Guest Doozy

Woohoo, mine arrived today @@Dinafem-Mark ,

All good mate. Thanks loads and I'll link you to the grow diary as soon as it's up and running (probably about 3-4 weeks due to work commitments)

Cheers :D

• Like 1

Woohoo, mine arrived today @@Dinafem-Mark ,

All good mate. Thanks loads and I'll link you to the grow diary as soon as it's up and running (probably about 3-4 weeks due to work commitments)

Cheers :D

Glad they got there safe and sound :) looking forward too seeing your grows of our genetics ;)

All the best

D-M.

Need to add, I love the pop tins. Apart from the rattle it's an awesome way to package seeds.

That's how we have always done our seeds :) they make a good small stash tin after too :). Glad you like the packaging

D-M

Mine also arrived today. I'll get the Bubbas started later and post a diary once i have something worth seeing.

Nice to hear will be looking forward to seeing some Dinafem strains being grown on the uk420 forum :)

Thank you all for your support :)

All the best y'all

D-M.

Guest spida

I just heard from my safe Addy.

My beans has arrived.

Many thanks dinafem

I'll get things started on Thursday, soft question do I put the diary in this section?

Edited by spida
  • Like 1

I just heard from my safe Addy.

My beans has arrived.

Many thanks dinafem

I'll get things started on Thursday, soft question do I put the diary in this section?

Glad they got there safe and sound :). If you don't mind would you do your log in this Dinafem sub-forum

Will be very interested in seeing your grow ;)

All the best

D-M

Recieved my Strawb Amnesia and Dinamex today, will do diarys when i get set up :v:

Im so glad they got there safe and sound. Will be very interested I'm seeing your grows ;)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

med_gallery_84346_7980_116752.jpg

Thanks @@Dinafem-Mark for the DinaChem and Strawberry Amnesia - Will do a diary in the Dinafem subby in a few weeks :)

ATB.

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 1