Fem White Widdow Is A BOY!

Dropout

Grown one of these before as part of a multi grow and it was nice, strong, good yielding bud....

Got some free seeds when ordering others a while back...thought I would run the WW again...

All was going well... looked lovely, grew well just no pre flowers even after vegged for 5 weeks.... 10 days into flower and still no female bits.... then started to find "balls"...just binned it!!

Not happy, I was even doing some regs this run so was prepared to cull males and even binned some of the runtiest girls to allow room for some of the bigger plants.... now I have a big gap in my canopy!

Never had a female seed turn out to be a boy!!!! Anyone else had this?

Ps...no light leaks and I have the enviroment spot on the other plants are loving it in GR...

Guest hello

Never had a female seed turn out to be a boy!!!! Anyone else had this?

*feminized seed

(thats why they call them feminized and not female).

i think they say it's like 99% going to be female, or herm (if i am growing them), so very unluck to have got the 1% or whatever the real number is :(

• Like 1

Never had it myself and was under the impression it was a rarity in the modern fem market.

Even more surprised to hear of it with a DF strain, grown out a fair few packs of there various offerings and recommended them many times.

One of the best and most reliable all-fem seedbanks out there in my humble opinion.

Atb dodge

• Like 1

I had a Barneys blue cheese fem freebie earlier this year that grew balls on all the nodes. Didn't keep it around long enough to see if it was a hermaphrodite or a genuine male though.

I also had 2 full blown males in a 5 pack of Sensi Jack Flash fems a few years back.

Sorry to hear about this issue you have had with our white widdow, We do not come across this problem very often as a sorry to you if you would like to choose any 2 of our strains and pm me your name and safe addy then i,ll get them out to you. Again please accept my apologies for this

• Like 9

well shit.. :)

..ya mean if I complain, I get seeds? lol

WOW...OK I I I bought some dinafem a while back... I thihk :unsure: ...ya! :) . and they were disappointing. :(

;)

Ill try anything you wanna send my way Mr

lol

Edited by gb1

Sorry to hear about this issue you have had with our white widdow, We do not come across this problem very often as a sorry to you if you would like to choose any 2 of our strains and pm me your name and safe addy then i,ll get them out to you. Again please accept my apologies for this

How refreshing to encounter such good customer service and politeness from the seller. There are one or two other companies, mentioning no names, that could take a leaf out of your book Mark.

• Like 7

well shit.. :)

..ya mean if I complain, I get seeds? lol

WOW...OK I I I bought some dinafem a while back... I thihk :unsure: ...ya! :) . and they were disappointing. :(

;)

Ill try anything you wanna send my way Mr

lol

I'm sorry if you've been disappointed with our strain in the past or is that sarcasm lol?

When growers buy our genetics and don't get what they pay for or in this case was a full male, which I must say is a very uncommon thing but as stated they are feminized and not female(around 98%) feminized so there is always a 2% chance of a male or hermi.

I just felt bad for this grower 1 seed and it was male just bad luck and as we have been asking for test growers I felt it right to offer the member another go to show this is not a common thing and honestly thought I was doing the right thing.

I'm just trying to bring back a Dinafem presence on the forum as we have neglected it for far to long.

• Like 10

How refreshing to encounter such good customer service and politeness from the seller. There are one or two other companies, mentioning no names, that could take a leaf out of your book Mark.

Well thank you kindly. We have neglected our sub section here for far to long and hope to be a valued member of the uk420 community for many years to come..

Thank you for such a nice welcome :)

• Like 2

Usually if your not happy with seeds from a seedbank for whatever reason they usually offer replacement seeds. They dont absolutly have to do this but most seedbanks with good customer service who have a good reputation to maintain will.

This relies on a certian amount of trust between seedbank and customer and should not be abused imo.

Karma is real.

:v:

• Like 2

Really?... :)

do they give out free seeds to if you complain? lol

Most reputable seed bank will replace seeds if a customer has had problems such as bad germination. As @@Punk#1 said most banks will replace flawed genetics. We may ask for proof of purchase or a couple of pictures of the problem but usually if we do get a complaint we take our customers word as we feel trust is very important. So to answer your question Yes we would give you replacement genetics if you had/have a problem!

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2