Cream of the Crop - May 2014

Joolz

373 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would send out samples but the trouble is am a greedy bastard :yep:lol

Hazy

Me too...hence me hinting at samples when I have big jars overflowing with Orangeberries.

Properly grown stuff is just so gaddamn tasty.

:fatlazyslothwith3spliffsintheashtraysmilie:

• Like 1

Nice entrys, all looked very nice and made me dribble lol

Had to go with hazey harry as im loving the colours/hues.

Wasnt an easy choice!

• Like 1

Vicfirths pic looks like he let his cat take a dump on his grinder.

Damn! lol If cats shit Jelly, Sales for pussy would go through the roof, meooow :cat:

I wonder, With folks and! myself chopping early sometimes, How would it work if you wanted some early jelly from your cat,

Long slim Spoon? and a squinting cat.

peace :hippy:

Woohooo get in ya beauty :yahoo:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people who have made this possible @@Joolz for the site and the awesome compo @@Budelaire for the seeds @@Hiphip fer puttin up wi my pish in chat lol @everyone who voted for me Smurfy, Greenmarine, Deranged World, stinkywinky, Kief-Chief, Hiphip,Master Kush, grotbags, VicFirth12, conky, partschanger, tico cervantes,Canadaman, ratdog, AstroSmurf, Flubs, NattyFido2, dannychoo, DD2001,mrchang, chronicfarmer, THC4METOO, hazeworks, Sp1n, Embryo,KING_JOHN_C, CK., vobestar, TeaNotes, delhibelly, KEET, HongKongBluey, benji boy, wwjwwj, Biokid, Absenthe, rastakolnikov, podencoid, paul250, kc stoner,spirit77, techieman, Chevey, dopecouture, daenrico, Dodgee, Hougenai,12ingiber3, afterburner, jayse, bad back bill, thedivster, splifi, pecosthecat,MANXY2, joesoap10, Whitefly420, MR.T, jasperb, plummer, sunnyade,GreenVision, BSTallyear, flagg, Nasher90, TheZlag, Guerrillero, Mobo1990,granny, Lean_McSheen, toerag, DrunkOnBud, Incomplete, Wellsy, kennyhfc,Mattsplanb, iSmoke4200, Funkyskunkymonkey, Ital, ultimate stench, Livity, dr.gt,smokeingdog, KayToo, cheesehead, FirstLoveFirstGrow, Demeter, z3rcira,Godlike, ThePOXX11, supadank, Disobey ;)

@Mrs Hazy fer puttin up wi me full stop. lol

Sniff

**Wipes eyes**

@My parents for no leavin me on some other poor buggers doorstep to deal wi @my kids for bein.... actually scratch that they are leechin wee buggers lol

And to all them that said I would never amount to shit well......Actually you were right am a bit of a bum ...But fuck you anyways I grew some sweet ass weed and I get a shiny badge to say so too :)lol

Oh and @@mrchang just cause it pisses him off lol

In all seriousness though thank you all and I am chuffed tae fuck Mrs Hazy needin to cut holes in the door frames to fit my heed through now lol

Aw the best abody.

Hazy

• Like 15

Woohooo get in ya beauty :yahoo:

I would like to take this opportunity...

Hazy

lickarse! :fish:

... just messin with ya, CONGRATS on a beaotiful herb entry! :D

:realcool: writeup btw!

an congrats te everyone 'lse, o' course! :)

• Like 1