if you could grow any dinafem strain

Dinafem-Mark

Guest spida

id try the critical + and the critical cheese if i could. ive not done a diary before but willing to give it a go.

thanks

A few members have asked how long it will take to get your seeds?. I will request them the next day and they should go out that week. From Spain to UK is usually a week so I would say 14-21 days :).

Hi mark

I would love to grow out the critical CBD if your interested

Kind regards

Blastido

id try the critical + and the critical cheese if i could. ive not done a diary before but willing to give it a go.

Critical+ is a great strain full of skunky good ness I have been told that the critical+ 2.0 is a better strain less resistance to diseases.

thanks

Hi mark

I would love to grow out the critical CBD if your interested

Kind regards

Ad soon as I get my pm,s sorted ill add you to the list;)

Blastido

We have 2 new cbd strains out both with the 1:1 ratio THC:CBD in colab with the cbd crew

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark sent you an email asking for bubba kush auto and shark shock cbd

Got it thank you

Cheers Mark!

:v:

No problem all the best will email when I have confirmed they are on way :)

• Like 1

Cheers mate! Can't wait :D

No problem we look forward to seeing how our strains do for you:)

Thank you all for your very warm response it is very nice to see..

• Like 1

I think Joolz would be your man, but hes very busy as they all are. Owderb, Saddam & madgiz to name afew that are always around. Very kind offer as well. To whoever gets them. Atb, reds.

We at Dinafem are really looking forward to seeing what you good people @uk420 can do with our strains. We have tremendous faith in our genetics we hope you all find some good relief.

• Like 1

I think Joolz would be your man, but hes very busy as they all are. Owderb, Saddam & madgiz to name afew that are always around. Very kind offer as well. To whoever gets them. Atb, reds.

Thank you will try to contact them I'm nearly at the 50 post mark

Sent you an email @@Dinafem-Mark

Cheers :)

Thank you

I can now accept pm,s so if you would like to request a strain or 2 to grow out here on the forum. Please pm me and ill do my best make it happen :). I will email the 5 tomorrow once I have made your seed requests :). Again thank you for your support ;)