Grow 2 - Dutch Passion AutoXtreme in 30 litre airpots

true

Following on from grow 1, I thought I would make a separate thread for the next round of seeds Ive popped.

Seeds planted directly into Plant Magic soil in my 30l Airpots.

No paper towels this time round, so much easier and less messing about.

3 days later they all showed up above ground.

Day 10 of life:

gallery_83891_9054_50184.jpg

gallery_83891_9054_118299.jpg

gallery_83891_9054_191508.jpg

gallery_83891_9054_90964.jpg

Edited by true

I've used air pots before and I think there shit they dry out in a matter of hours where as normal one's take 3 or 4 days

What strains you doing? U in the same grow room? Wat set up u using on em?

Hi Sky420,

Yes mate just the same set up as before.

In the same room, next to the same bigger plants.

I had a moment of weakness & thought lets pop some more seeds.

Its magic when they sprout up and spring into life :)

• Like 1

I've used air pots before and I think there shit they dry out in a matter of hours where as normal one's take 3 or 4 days

Ive not used anything else other than airpots.

I dont really suffer from drying out so much but there a pain to water thats for sure.

Soil and water pisses out everywhere if your not careful :)

I find putting the airpot in a bucket or tray, works well if base of compost is submerged in nutrient solution, and top watered.

I then leave submerged for 10-20 mins and then pot is a lot heavier, i.e. medium fully saturated.

This way I water every 5-6 days in my flower tent (200w LED). If I don't do this I find they need watering every 2 days.

Nice looking plants BTW. Good luck on your adventure!

Pulling up a pew :smokin:

• Like 3

the previous batch of seedlings are looking good, and I reckon this batch will be even better

• Like 3

They are looking absolutely lovely, very nice indeed. Pulling up a chair for this also.

• Like 1

They are looking absolutely lovely, very nice indeed. Pulling up a chair for this also.

Thanks mate.

All I have done so far is plant the seeds directly in the pots and water occasionally.

No feed nothing..

Its about a month now and there a lovely deep green, so until they lighten a little no food :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Sounds similar to my Ogres, just given water, all water into mid-flowering until started giving any food. Auto's seem to be "easy-mode" for growing, I like it :D

Edited by Inspiration101

Thanks mate.

All I have done so far is plant the seeds directly in the pots and water occasionally.

No feed nothing..

Its about a month now and there a lovely deep green, so until they lighten a little no food :oldtoker:

i agree true no nutes till 5 weeks at least ,i gave 1/2 mill per litre of bio silicon this grow to my Auto Ultimates and i have yellow tips on fan leaves now ,the medium has enough for 5/6 weeks in my opinion

looking great true will be keeping an eye on this one as well :)

• Like 2