My indoor 4 plant grow.

iamafunkimunki

Basically a very heath robinson setup.

Cobbled together in a sectioned of part of my attic.

Created to house 4 plants in 20 litre pots (genrally only filled with about 14-15 litres of coco medium.

600W grolux in a 6 inch modified cooltube running on an ancient eco lite digital ballest ive had for the best part of 15 years.

Contacter is home built from some old klochner moeller contact i've also had about 15 years. Fan isn't so ancient but still old at around 8 years. An original LTI RVK 125mm. virtually silent running and more than plenty for my tube.

Room is full with 4 plants of some unknown blue strain I have as live genetics. Around day 20 of flower.

gallery_15439_2058_394207.jpg

gallery_15439_2058_140311.jpg

I shall post some pictures of the setup without plants when i next remove them to prune.

• Like 2

Nice man, have you scrogged? Or did you super crop i cant get the middle growth i need

The main stem is super cropped no net or screen, they are not nipped out either. I'm a fiddler. I just put the heads were I want them. and keep doing it every day, they eventually stay there.

My method consist of gradually straightening the branches off the main stem, by just well straightening them every inch up the length. Rather than the branch forming an arc i force them to grow at 45 degrees upwards of the right angle to the main stem. the lower nodes of the straightened branch i lift so they stand parrallel to the main stem. This forms the middle growth, combined with the main head bent at right angles at about 12 inches from the base. I also lift the lower nodes of the main head which are growing horizontally this also adds to middle growth.

It ends up very consistant but it takes some patience.

e2a:

I also strip away any growth shoots not leaves lower than 6-8 inch below canopy level once I know which branches I want to keep and which i'm going to prune off. This seems to speed up the growth on the secondary stems in the middle bit of the plant once the lower little bits are pruned off.

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1

She's a bit fuller than normal, this is the normal ending using the clone i'm growing now.

gallery_15439_2058_51375.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Thanks all, Funny this has been bumped. I was intending to post piccies of my current crop shown in the first 2 shots. I forgot and it got chopped last friday.

Pretty much the same as the piccie above really, not quite as tall this time, and I pruned it less than i normally do so got some fluffier airbuds. It was left unattended for two weeks while i holidayed in the sun just over the fattening up period so was a very pleasant sight on my return. Around the 17 oz mark as per normal would be my prediction. Looks tasty although I've not tried it yet.

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1