Just picked up clones, what to feed them?

Hey people i picked up some clones lastnight and im a bit stuck on what to feed them, they are in coco.

they have a nute burn on some of the leaves.

gallery_86489_8966_36261.jpg

I fed them yesterday with a very weak a+b and rizo, it was more of a flush really.

What should i feed them i have no idea what they were getting before i got them.

its a jack herer strain.

cheers people

Well I,m no expert but once mine rooted I put them in biobizz lightmix soil which as enough nutes for 2 weeks so I only give them water for 2 weeks, then I start my normal feeding schedule starting about half the dose and working up to see how they react so far this method has worked fine for me I did this to my Ice Widow (Indica ) and my Exodus Cheese ( Sat)...and there doing great ......hope this helps.... :oldtoker:

• Like 2

I've got some rooted clones that are in 2.5ml or root stim and 1.5ml of grow. Just start them low and build from there

Those pots look pretty big so go steady on the watering

• Like 2

@@Tony Montana yeah they are a bit big mate i think ill water every other day to start with i think ill give them a 1/4 strength base and a 1/4 strength root stim tomorrow

@@M1PEL im in coco mate but cheers

What do you intend on doing with them, i.e are you going to keep them in Coco or are you going to transplant them into Soil?

Edit, just to add they should have been on an EC value of 0.7 to 0.8.

Edited by English Oak
  • Like 1

@@Tony Montana be nice to know what my tap water is aswell though lol, tony been meaning to ask you. You told me in a different topic about root temps being vital and to keep thermometers on the floor, what temprature should i be looking for at floor level? cheers mate

i feed my cutting as soon as they root the same strength feed i give my big plants 5ml of a+b per litre of canna coco a+b and have no problems

• 5 weeks later...