Anyone done Dinafem blue cheese?

jackxflashxnew

Hi has anyone grown this strain from Dinafem? Or if Dinafem are in the house can you point me in the direction of anyone who has? Currently 3weeks into veg nice short stocky plants as it's says they really stretch in flower so keeping them short, absolutely reeks too! Any info would be good, or if no one has done it I might do a diary, peace

• Like 1

The blue cheese by barneys farm is pretty good IMO. Never seen Dinafem versions for sale before, are they a new release?

What's up haze :) yeah think they we're released last summer? Can't be sure tho. Pretty good so far from what I can see tho :)

@@jackxflashxnew Im about a week or so in with Dinafem Blue Cheese - coco They just chillin under the T5 at the moment just 5 beans. I'm gonna start a diary maybe we should start one at the same time and see what the differences / similarities are?

Let me know if you get a diary up! ;) Would be nice to see some pics and stuff.

Guest Doozy

Going for this strain myself but due to work commitments I can't start for 8 weeks. Would really appreciate you guys making a diary of your experiences!

Iv got 5 outside they got put out about 2week ago il let you all know how they end up! A mate of mine has grown blue cheese a few times but unsure of breeder, was/is a nice smoke tho!

Guest Doozy

Iv got 5 outside they got put out about 2week ago il let you all know how they end up! A mate of mine has grown blue cheese a few times but unsure of breeder, was/is a nice smoke tho!

Good luck with your 5 ladies mate, would be really interested to hear how your grow goes. Keep us posted :)

Hey cheers wezmond! I'm currently half way through week 3 of veg and got a grow diary going if want to check, good luck with the grow bro

@@jackxflashxnew Im about a week or so in with Dinafem Blue Cheese - coco They just chillin under the T5 at the moment just 5 beans. I'm gonna start a diary maybe we should start one at the same time and see what the differences / similarities are? Let me know if you get a diary up! ;) Would be nice to see some pics and stuff.

Alrite pal first part of my diary is now up :)

@@jackxflashxnew @ will let know come chop time! Hoping get a couple of oz but to be honest anything will do me! Was thinkin of making bubble hash with the sugar leaves n popcorn bud aswell.