Cream of the Crop - April 2014

Joolz

421 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Again a load of really nice shots. One day, I swear, I will be among them.

Meanwhile I went for George1's beautiful closeup.

• Like 2

Ah fuck it, went for @@cheesehead I'm the end coz that budder makes me want to spread it on some toast and get baked!

Yummy.

Is that from the Beta C or Tangie bro?

RR

iamfunkimunki's hash wins the "what i'd like to get my hands on just now" competition, and my vote.

Ah fuck it, went for @@cheesehead I'm the end coz that budder makes me want to spread it on some toast and get baked!

Yummy.

Is that from the Beta C or Tangie bro?

RR

I was thinking of doing that with hot toast..... still might. It's the from the BETA C 'Yellow Budder' to die for even if it does look like jabba the hut lol i should call it 'Beta C's Budder The Hut'

Thanks for the vote brother

CH

• Like 1

Fuck me thats a hard one to choose this month I liked a lot of em the C99 came close an mendels smottie but CK fer me this month :yep:

Hazy

• Like 2

Guest Keano

Hard to see the qualities of oil in a photo. The hash looks nice , CK those are the nuts but I think George's better quality picture swings it for me

• Like 1