Hoping to bring new life back to the Dinafem section

skunk-mad

Hello all it has been a very long time since I myself has been on UK420 and being a British grower I really should frequent the online forums more often, more specifically the UK based sites.

I have been asked by Dinafem to bring a new life back to the Dinafem seed section here at UK420 and to provide a hopefully daily presence as this section has really had no attention.

I see there are a few people growing Dinafem strains which is great, I myself have grown around 10-12 of there strains so do have a little knowledge and I will be in very close contact with Dinafem directly so if any problems occur or you need some specific information then if all goes well we should make this a good seed section with a lot of information.

I will be talking with dinafem in more detail to try and do some give aways to be grown out here on the UK420 forum. I would also like to know if anyone documents there grows or would be willing to on video. As I would like to start a seed to weed youtube video playlist of some Dinafem strains, so if anyone does video or would be willing to document a Dinafem grow please let me know.

Well just a small introduction and a promise to try and bring some life back to this section

All the best all

Skunk-mad

• Like 1

Hey mate, I've grown Blue Widow, Critical Jack and OG Kush. Got decent results from all 3.

I'll happily do a Dinafem grow and document it if I get to choose the strains.

Im growing 13 x Critical+ at the moment coming to 6 weeks 12/12....and 1 x White Widow freebie lol

Link to my diary in my signature

Id be willing to do a photo only journal [not keen on video as my voice would be on it etc]

Edited by Dosti

Hey Skunk-mad,

I too have done a few Dinafem seeds inc the above mentioned Critical Jack which was a beautiful plant, Sour diesel and Blue widow....

If you want a test diary then i'm more than happy to do one once i've finished my Ugorg and Dutch Passion diaries if i can choose what seeds to grow :)

Critical + for me! and have done for a few years now.

Most recent crop 41 ounces under 3 600w lights, in a 2.4 metre tent.

Also I'm trying out a critical auto from Dinafem, it's a promo seed!

May I suggest Dinafem do like tony @dp and sponsor some grows. Good way to spread your work ;)

Chocolope has to be the best strain I've smoked

Done a few Sweet seed diaries and been looking at Dinafem seed as possible next grow

Have been looking at the 3 Auto cheese strains, just cant decide.

My Current diaries

Sweet Train wreck http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=340578

Big devil XL http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=340578

And good luck with your mission to get life back to the Dinafem seed section

Edited by Dirtyhabits

Critical + for me! and have done for a few years now.

Most recent crop 41 ounces under 3 600w lights, in a 2.4 metre tent.

Also I'm trying out a critical auto from Dinafem, it's a promo seed!

May I suggest Dinafem do like tony @dp and sponsor some grows. Good way to spread your work ;)

Chocolope has to be the best strain I've smoked

The critical+ is one of my top 5 strains DNA genetics chocolope is in there also. Have you tried the critical+ 2.0 yet?.

That is one thing I am hoping to implement is sponsoring a few grows like @dp and a few other seed companys do and I look to have a few good candidates if I can get it sorted out.

I will have a answer tomorrow from the dinafem crew to see if I can start to give away a few promo packets of the growers choice :) I cannot promise but I will try

Thank you all for the positive support and good to see that a few UK420 people growing the dinafem genetics

Skunk-mad.

• Like 1

Im going to be doing some Dinafem beans soon. I have the Cali Hash plant, WW and Dinachem.

Would happily do a Dinafem in NFT vid series if wanted.

Allways nice to see breeders rethinking their strain lists.

ATB Dude

Freax :rockon:

• Like 1

Well done @@skunk-mad

The grow diaries are where a lot of us tend to go when enjoying a relaxing smoke lol

Critical + is a top strain! I love it. Very productive. And out of the say 20 seeds I've had, I'd say 19 germinated, no hermies touch wood.

On the last crop I suffered with a tiny bit of mould on the very tops of 2 main colas, BUT that was my fault, hadn't changed the dehumidifier water in a couple of hours and it turned off :( only lost about 14 grams which was nothing.

Anyone that hasn't tried critical plus, do it, you won't regret it.

• Like 1

hi i am doing lots of dinafem autos at the min an doing a dairy which i have just updated tonight

so always willing to do more

• Like 1

Im going to be doing some Dinafem beans soon. I have the Cali Hash plant, WW and Dinachem.

Would happily do a Dinafem in NFT vid series if wanted.

Allways nice to see breeders rethinking their strain lists.

ATB Dude

Freax :rockon:

That would be great and very much appreciated :yahoo: . I will talk more indepth with you about it, I would be looking to do a weekly update on YouTube. Thank you for your positive post looking forward to chatting more.

skunk-mad

Well done @@skunk-mad

The grow diaries are where a lot of us tend to go when enjoying a relaxing smoke lol

Critical + is a top strain! I love it. Very productive. And out of the say 20 seeds I've had, I'd say 19 germinated, no hermies touch wood.

On the last crop I suffered with a tiny bit of mould on the very tops of 2 main colas, BUT that was my fault, hadn't changed the dehumidifier water in a couple of hours and it turned off :( only lost about 14 grams which was nothing.

Anyone that hasn't tried critical plus, do it, you won't regret it.

Thank you just trying to do my bit. I love the c+ she is a beast