New grower looking for advice on propagation!

Trojanhawrs

@@Trojanhawrs

You can keep them in the prop or alternatively get an ultrasonic fogger (a lot cheaper than it sounds!) and use a small fan to disperse the mist in the area of the seedlings. That should raise the humidity significantly.

Wow they are cheap. And thats a helluva lotta fog they produce. Have you used one before? Any idea of the amount of water id need to submerge it in running it day and night?

@@Trojanhawrs

I've used them in the past mate. You're unlikely to need it round the clock so probably best used in conjunction with a segment timer,.....from memory half a bucket lasted several days.

A florescent light for the first week or two instead of 250W and using the paper towel method to germinate should help with your problem. Arguably a soil grow might be a better and easier way to start your first grow

@@Trojanhawrs

I've used them in the past mate. You're unlikely to need it round the clock so probably best used in conjunction with a segment timer,.....from memory half a bucket lasted several days.

Ok, liking this idea!

A florescent light for the first week or two instead of 250W and using the paper towel method to germinate should help with your problem. Arguably a soil grow might be a better and easier way to start your first grow

Germination wasnt the issue, they popped up fine! I inherited everything for the hydro, so I might as well use it. From everything ive read, the pros heavily outweigh the cons.

Got to agree with the fluorescent light mate, I killed almost £200 worth off seeds/seedlings by putting them under too strong a light. T5's are perfect but household cfl's would Do for the first few days to get you up and running.