cheese clone help

cooltube101

I went to give my clones a quick spray with a low dose of b52 and bottled water when i checked to see if roots were taking by gently tugging, 3 seemed fine but one just moved and moved so i investigated to find absolutely no root, this is also the only plant that has started to look slightly wilted, everything's still green everywhere but it looks like its not even tried to root, its been about 10 days now so is there a way i can save this clone I've popped it back in and left it and given them all the spray, there all under a 200watt cfl in my tent light on 24/7?? Any help would be greatly appreciated, all i have to hand are an sensi nutes, hobbyist range.

some clones do take longer than other to root i have had the same problem me self b4 now m8 it took 1 of mine a few year ago 4 weeks to get a root system an she still caught up with the other in growth(well just about)so you got 2 choices 1.keep her going or 2.bin her

nutes wtf for?

no roots >> no food needed

no in just stating what i have incase something helped this stage as i know you can use b52 right from seedling/cutting.

some clones do take longer than other to root i have had the same problem me self b4 now m8 it took 1 of mine a few year ago 4 weeks to get a root system an she still caught up with the other in growth(well just about)so you got 2 choices 1.keep her going or 2.bin her

thanks for the advice, in gonna wait it out as long as she's alive ill give her time mate.
Guest Sky420

Mate un rooted clones don't need all that light. Cover her with kitchen roll and diffuse the light so she can work on rooting not growing.

Edited by Sky420

Mate un rooted clones don't need all that light. Cover her with kitchen roll and diffuse the light so she can work on rooting not growing.

you mean take her out the room? I was in two minds to pull her put pop her in water and put on windowsill

Na she shud b in a prop cover the prop with tissue and leav in the grow room

Na she shud b in a prop cover the prop with tissue and leav in the grow room

right ill give it a go
  • 4 weeks later...