17 day old cuttings, no roots!?

emergin virgin

id prise open a jiffy pellet an see if you have roots inside it. or at least check to see if roots are starting to grow. youl see the stalk go all white an bumpy like its got a bad case of worts, these will grow into roots eventually. thats assuming you have no roots already. if the stalks are normal or dying an no white bumpy bits sticking up out of it then id start again.

Edited by Grimweeder
  • Like 3

@@emergin virgin

What are you propagating them in mate? Are they in blocks or straight into soil or something else?

@@Billy2Hats

hi mate,

They're in jiffys atm and will (hopefully ) be giong into coco.

and they're in a heated prop at a a temp ranging between 21-29°c.

id prise open a jiffy pellet an see if you have roots inside it. or at least check to see if roots are starting to grow. youl see the stalk go all white an bumpy like its got a bad case of worts, these will grow into roots eventually. thats assuming you have no roots already. if the stalks are normal or dying an no white bumpy bits sticking up out of it then id start again.

@@Grimweeder

hi mate,

I opened up a jiffy with the smallest cut and the stalk looked nice and healthy. But no bumps or roots!

I really don't get it as there's good sized new leaves on all of them.

I can't really give up on em tho as my mate who gave them to me is now 3 weeks in flower.

surely they'll root soon, when I first got them they all had 2 full size leaves, tipped.

and now the new growth leaves are as big as the tipped leaves with more growing.

??????