Deep Cheese not doing so well

Wiggles41

Hi, I'm growing 2 DC's alongside 2 Cream Caramels (Sweet Seeds) and the CC's are fine, nice big buds etc. but the DC's are - well - pathetic. I have kept the EC at about 1.6 throughout the grow as I didn't want to over-feed and hopefully have a nice clean smoke at the end without extensive flushing.

Have I underfed the DC's? Do they require a lot of nutes? Will they continue to develop and grow if I up the feed at this late stage?

I was hoping to be able to start flushing now (into week 9) but the buds are still so small it isn't possible (or should I say sensible lol).

Growing in a Wilma Big 4 so the plants have all had the same nute solution and are inseparable as I only have the 1 tent.

I'm not blaming Dinafem for anything here, I do feel it's down to me (I'm still very much a noob) and the seeds were a freebie anyway :)

plants do try and show you whats going on with them,

lime pale green there lacking nitrogen, dark green they have too much Nitrogen,

leave tips curling up & down and so on and so forth

without seeing said plants it's just a guess matey....

every plant has it's own needs, i have 5x sour amnesia growing currently

one needs alot more cal/mag than the others, even though its the same pheno

no 2 will be the same from seed > barring your growing clones

Aye, in fact one DC is doing a bit better than the other. There have also been issues with night temps being too low so the top leaves are a bit discoloured anyway, maybe that's masked a nute deficiency and maybe DC is more susceptible to cold than Cream Caramel.

I've upped the feed to 1.8 as it's all I can do at this stage I reckon.

Next grow is coco in pots so I can tailor to each plants' needs.

cheers :)

Send them an email...they got back to me straight away.

Possible its a translation problem ?

Edited by Reggie2000