Take cuttings from this?

NegativeCreep

Hoping to get some advice on this ... it is a SmellyBerry (could be BX as it was from the mix up drop by OT1). Anyway, she is sitting in a 1.5l pot, and has been on 18/6. Never in flower, even though there is bud formation, she stinks and is frosty.

Anyway, what should I do - take cuttings or flower her and attempt a re-veg?

gallery_76552_6000_84380.jpg

Any suggestions.

Thanks!

NC

Im no expert, but it does look like your plant has already started re vegging, i don't see why you couldn't take cuttings

• Like 1

I had this problem with a few males of the same batch, 2 were hard to keep in veg long term, almost autos, serial cloning is how i managed them before they were confiscated. Also my veg cab was 24/0 .

A mate still has the females i had from that run also on 24/0 and they are fine as far as i know.

Id maybe take a few cuts off yours & trim the small flower sites off at same time & see how they root out :)

Atb :yinyang:

Cloned one that was just like yours and it just wouldn't re-veg just kept on producing bud sites.. but you never know give it a go !

• Like 1

Take cuts from whatever and they will root IMO,how long it will take them to root out is another matter. There was a member here who took cuts from a branch that was broken and standed on the floor of growroom for few weeks , it still rotted lol

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1

I wouldn't take cuts yet. I'd wait til she recovered a little first...

Personally i'd trim her back put her on 24/0 and get her back to health before I done owt with her...

• Like 6

I wouldn't take cuts yet. I'd wait til she recovered a little first...

Personally i'd trim her back put her on 24/0 and get her back to health before I done owt with her...

:yep:

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you for the suggestions.

Lots for me to think about there - I'll update this thread when I make a decision :)

Thanks!!

NC