Introduction/Indoor grow room set up

MenaceIIBabylon

Hi UK420members. My name is Menace and I have been visiting sites but none as comprehensive as UK420. I decided to join and become part of your community.

I am just about ready to embark on a adventure of a lifetime and I seek the advice of an expert grower. I would highly appreciate the knowledge of an indoor grower to ensure my set up is efficient and competent. I have grown special queen # 1, Kush # 1 and Super Cali Haze. I try not to grow less than a century and I am still learning. I browse this site daily seeking tips and this forum has been extremely beneficial in honing my skills. I thank you UK420.

I am about to take it indoors at the end of my harvest and I live in the tropics.

Please advice. I plan to use Apollo Horticulture 600 MH HPS Grow Light Digital Dimmable Ballast System for Plants - Gull Wing Hood Reflector Set. Is this too much??

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004L3AQ1U/ref=pe_225750_114525420_em_1p_0_ti

I also need a quiet inline duct fan, I did a lot of research and seen rooms with 4 fans. Fan per light. The heat generated I am unsure if these three will remove the heat generated per room or should I use two? I am using a carbon filter. I will also administer a 20 pound tank of CO2 to service these three rooms using a C.A.P fuzzy logic PPM-2ACO2 controller and a C.A.P REG -1 regulator/emitter. I have a list prepared before I go shopping and would appreciate some help. I just need to purchase the right setup including

I have everything needed. I just want the best setup for a 15ft by 8ft and the other rooms or 12*12. Please. Trying not to skimp but if I can save a penny I will but I don't want to compromise on quality or yield.

Thank you for your time and effort to read this.

Really stuck. Thanks community. Jus interested on having the right set up and utilising all space. As I need assistance in the number of lights and fans to pair up.

Thanks

Wadadda!!!

Menace II Babylon

Edited by distracted
Trimmed to fit the sites stated ethos

You want to factor in a couple of cooltubes for your lights in that set up mate, particularly if you're drawing in your fresh air from a warm environment.

Hi Menace, welcome to the site :yep:

First off, I know you are in not in the UK and could be in a country were growing is legal but you are discussing a commercial scale set-up so I have edited your post. This site only supports discussing personal scale grow set-ups. Please leave out numbers in the future.

As for venting a room in the tropics what temperature and humidity do you experience? Why not grow outside?

• Like 1

My apologies to the forum as I did nt read rules which is paramount. Can I have assistance privately? Pls.

Humble apologies. Real ting!!!