Cannabis Class B Upgrade from C Was it Legal/right ? !

Rob-Mac

But as I said, has it receive royal assent ? Once it has, it's immaterial how it was made. No court in the land can help. Only parliament. And as we've seen, where parliament makes a mistake, it will quickly pass laws to either undo that mistake, or just legalise the mistake. With the help of the opposition. Remember how Labour voted with the Tories to retrospectively make Workfare legal, so people couldn't sue for lost benefits ?

yes i agree with that that it is immaterial , but does not changes That "someone" did not follow the code of conduct.

I know complaining is not going to change the law or a courts ruling itself but even if theres 1% chance it get Peers/mp back in the the house or lords on a revote based on these breaches then i think that is the best route even if the vote is not in our favor.

i do agree with what you saying. but one has to try anyways.

Cannabis was upgraded from class C to B after the cartels bailed out of government after the financial crash <my thoughts>

• 9 months later...