Sweet Trainwreck ® Auto - [Test Grow] + complet video full HD

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Johnstewart!

Watching at your plants, maybe you have too much salt in the soil.

The plants looks a bit blocked.

If you want to share your diary here, in the Sweet Seeds subforum, I think it will be easier to help you ;)

Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Hi, my friend!

you can flushing them with water, and if you want to add some of Canaflush, it will improve the cleaning ;)

Good luck!

jaypp

Hi!

watching at your plants I can see that they have too much Nitrogen.

You need to flush them and I recommend you to use water with Cannazym, Atazyme or something similar until the end. (Cannaflush is better)

Don't worry because you have some nice flowers there ;)

sweet smokes!
jaypp

Ok I bought canna flush and canna zym , wat ml per litre will I use and which one to use ? I'll feed them tomorrow with this till there finished thanks

• Like 1

Hi Johnstewart, I believe is better if you look in the label but I use 2,5ml/ L of Cannnazym every week and Cannaflush only one time, 10 days before harvesting.

I hope this helps you!

jaypp

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jay I've chopped them down and dried them , what's best way to cure once dried? Stick in a jar in cupboard and open it for half hour a day ? Thanks in advance

• Like 1
Hi Johnstewart ;)
That's one of the best options to cure your flowers, be careful with the humidity, so be sure your plant will be already dry.
Hope you enjoy her, mate!
Sweet smokes and thanks for passing by!
jaypp
  • Like 1