c99 bonsai mother

Hi I've got a pc grow box i used from my first growlying around and i currently have a plant about to finish in around 2 weeks and another plant a few days old and was wondering if it would be feasable to grow a feminised c99 seed i have in a bonsai pot to keep it small and use as a mother plant.

For lighting i have ordered and i will be using;

1x Cree XM-L U3-1C 6500-7000K

2x Cree XM-L2 U2-4C 4300-4500K

1x Cree XM-L T6-7C 2700k-3000k

Between these leds they should use around 30w if i have the voltages and current at a the right point, so what do you guys think to the idea?

Think Bonsai are grow by stressing a tree alot triming leaves branches roots tiny pot withholding water every stress you can think of to keepit small

If your after a mother plant best thing to do would be grow as many as you can an pick the smallest because every seed is different thers allways some small ones an some big ones an the smallest almost allways buds the quickest

well i've got a bonsai pot from a tree i forgot to water a while back (obviously not something i'm going to do with this) and its just because i have a c99 seed in a packet in the cupboard waiting to be planted and it just needs to be trimmed and kept under 30-40cm

All you need to do is trim it and keep it in a small (1l) pot. Don't water stress it or light stress it, just restrict the roots and trim the new growth.

Oldtimer's Guide To Bonsai Mum's;

READ ME

Downloadable PDF

Edited by ~nobody~

there a few ways to keep a plant short and growing if in hydro trim down the roots every so often but if in soil use only 1/4-1/2 strength nutes and do not water so often, also you can top and supercrop and tie down branches in helping to keep her short and remember don't let her veg to long if you plan to flower but if just vegging then trim growth often.

good luck