critical 2.0 auto full blown male

jlmmy

hello, theres 20 autos that are a month old and just starting to show sex and one of them is a full blown male and theyre suppost to be fem

any ideas how has this occurred?

cheers

Yeah there is always at least a 1-5% chance of a male even in Auto/feminized seed mate.

Edited by Reggie2000

take it out and carry on with the other 19.

That doesn't answer his question though, he asked why it happened, not what should he do...

• Like 1

That doesn't answer his question though, he asked why it happened, not what should he do...

perhaps you can explain to him why its happened.

but shit happens m8, so why worry about it, get it out and carry on with the rest.

• 4 weeks later...

Sky420 How is it 15% chance to get a male from fem seeds? So your saying 15 in every 100 seeds will be male? Dont think so...

• Like 3

You said "It's 15% chance a fem is a male... " which is total bollocks..

Dont know where you get your "facts" from but i wouldnt waste my time lol

Edited by W89
  • Like 1

Guest Sky420

Well the ppl who run cannabis college told me this. Do ur research and maybe u won't look like such a joke. 15% chance a fem is male means it's poss to get full on males from a pack of fems and it's poss u will get plants with both male and female flowers. Seed banks try and 'guarantee' 99% buts that's nonsense. Just like they guarantee you a '7 week finish' and '650gm2' anyway brainiac I'll leave u too it.

the word fem or auto mean nothing to nature,we might be able to manipulate it but nature is far more clever and versatile than us,it WILL find a way to reproduce if it can!

the word fem or auto mean nothing to nature,we might be able to manipulate it but nature is far more clever and versatile than us,it WILL find a way to reproduce if it can!

Your not quoting Jurassic Park 2 now are you? lol

But for what i have read, its not unusual to get males from fem seeds. Just take it out and carry on