Organic research

MrBenn

Thanks Mr B. An interesting read, it pretty much confirms every thing else I have read on the subject.

It's an interesting and positive report but a pity they didn't compare any of the results of Steiner's biodynamic system having mentioned it.  :confused:

I'm interested cos one of our boys is at a Steiner Waldorf school which is far better for him than a state school but I still have a lot of reservations about Anthroposophy (Steiner's theosophy that underpins his theories on education and agriculture).

Oh aye...now you've stimulated my curiosity even more...some reading to be done me thinks! :oldtoker:

• 1 year later...

If you havnt already read "The Secret Life of Plants" Give it a go, its the most fantastic plant book ive ever read, they talk a lot about Steiner but cover so many unbelievable topics that its pointless me waffling about it. Just grab a copy off Amazon.

As for Steiners Philosphy, he is pretty cool... his stuff is a bit outdated now, but I would rather my kids learn that than whats taught at public schools. Children have a way of extracting whats true for them and letting go of the bollocks, so dont worry about them becoming Steiner quiting new age lunatics. Better some reasonable spiritual education than none at all.

Shpling